Men

1bigcat1

I would like to know do men buy your DVD Workout Video's, or are your video's just for women, and are men in you workout video's.

Well, I'm obviously not Cathe, but I thought I'd respond anyway. :) No idea how many men buy Cathe's dvds, but...

Several men are featured in the STS series. Also, "Greg" is in Burn Sets from the Xtrain series. "Al" is in several of the Ripped With Hiit series. In the older videos, there are men in the original Bootcamp, and Cardio Kicks.

My husband really enjoys her weightlifting dads (especially Giant Sets from her Strong and Sweaty series) and some of the HIIT. Male or female, it doesn't matter, Cathe will give you a tough workout.

When I had LIVE, DH loved doing the Cathe boxing ones. He also uses the warm-ups from her dvds. lol. Cathe is the master of warming up! The ones from ICE & Drill Max are the most used.
I quite enjoy having a guy on a Cathe workout. I'd also think I would enjoy a little more body diversity in general. :)

My DH loves the Hiit workouts...especially Tabatacise! He was doing Flextrain, Lean Legs & Abs, and Great Glutes to help recover from his thru-hike of the Appalachian Trail. He was impressed by the efficiency of Cathe's programs.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.