@DAILY CHECK IN MONDAY DECEMBER 5th @

Calico

Cathlete
Hi gals,

Today I taught my aerobic dance circuit to 7 ladies. This is the one that is totally original that I made. They really like it. It is an hour long.

Then I did 40 minutes of weight work hitting legs hard but it was all muscle groups.

Have a great day !!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi Annette,

Boy you sure keep yourself busy with workouts. good for you!

I worked out late today. I did someone's vertical training on cathe live which was about 45 minutes.

See you all tomorrow. I am dragging these days - just not feeling the workouts at all!. i must be in a funk.

Hi ladies,
Late check in for me. Sunday was a rest day with loads of chores etc preparing for a new week at the office.

Monday busy day at new job, biking to and from my train and I managed to do another Shine w/o.

Siobhan - that video you shared also cracked me up. Too bad he doesn't do wholes classes. I would do them. Maybe I can just try a playlist of only his songs if I need more variation although Shine has 2 new classes per week.

I am also not feeling like my w/o's give me the same kick as before... Big part also due to my limitations and not being allowed to do what I want to do. At least with commuting to my new job I get in twice the amount of steps I used to before making it home at night.

Take care all!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.