Strength in Numbers

Pam Great job on RWH LI Hiit 1 and core 2. Funny how thinking that we have one of the plyo ones makes us not want to do it :eek:. But don't worry it will appear in one of the weeks :). I hope you enjoyed your Christmas shopping and decorating.

Janie Enjoy making your Christmas gifts.

So I didn't do any workouts Saturday or Sunday. Saturday I was busy getting things done with my parents 60th wedding anniversary. It all went really well and I saw relatives that I hadn't seen in a long time. Sunday I was so tired that I decided to take another day off. I will be back at it again tomorrow with Cathe's December rotation

I hope everyone had a great weekend.

Cheryl

Rest day today as well. Will start exercise with premixes starting tomorrow.

Cheryl, It's hard to be normal when the holidays are around. Seeing family and friends are most important. Hmmm. I'll look at Cathe's Dec. rotation, but I'm thinking I should stick with premixes.

Take care,

Janie

Janie What are you making for Christmas gifts? I'm always looking for some inspiration! :D

Cheryl
Yep I was a week off on when I have plyo hiit 1 on the calendar, so now I get to dread it all week ;) So glad to hear that your parents anniversary party went well It's fun to see people that you haven't seen in ages. I haven't looked at Cathe's December rotation yet, I will have to check it out.

Yesterday was a rest day for me. I got the Christmas decorating done and then had a chinese cooking class in the afternoon. It was really fun and really good, but after eating so much over the weekend I need to take it easy for awhile! This morning was Athletic training. I hadn't done it in awhile and always enjoy that one. Have a great day!

Pam

Janie I hope you enjoyed your rest day.

Pam A chinese cooking class sounds like a lot of fun. I am glad that you enjoyed it. Good job on Athletic Training it is a fun one.

This morning I did Hiit 30/30 and Stability Ball Abs. Then I got some baking done. We got snow here today and I had to shovel in the afternoon:eek:. The hummingbirds were at the feeder all day too. They have a nest in the tree in our front yard so they are always zipping around our place.

Have a great day everyone.

Cheryl

I did not fall off the face of the earth I promise. Work got really busy last Thursday and I have not had time to do much else. It is still really busy but I have been keeping up with my workouts. Thursday I did XTrain Legs (including Barre); Saturday was Pedal Power Extreme and lots of errands and chores; Sunday was my own heavy lifting workout and being lazy watching Netflix and trying not to think about work. Last night I did not get a workout in because DH and I donated blood after work.

Pam Great job on S&H L&S, Chest, Back and planks, and LI Hiit 1 + Core 2! It is nice when you see a different workout than one you are dreading on the calendar! How fun to have a Chinese cooking class. I love Chinese and Italian and Mexican and well food in general. Great job on Athletic Training.

Janie Great job with your timesavers! Cathe is a gem for including those premixes! You are so awesome making gifts.

Cheryl Great job on PRS #2 and Flex Train! I have not done FlexTrain in a while. I remember not liking it the first time but loving it the second time. Made me realize how important second chances can be. That is so great that the part went well for your parents. I bet they really enjoyed it as well. Good for you for taking an extra day off, you deserve it. Great job on 30/30 and SB abs! That is such a tough workout. I don’t even attempt the 1-leg pikes because Cathe is crazy!

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on Hiit 30/30 and SB abs. I think that and weights and plates are probably her hardest core workouts. SNOW?! Ick!!! I don't like that at all! Your hummingbirds stay year round? Ours leave in the fall and come back in the spring.

Julie I'm so glad you didn't fall off the face of the earth! :p I hope things settle down for you at work soon. Great job keeping up with your workouts despite being so busy. XTrain legs including barre, wow! I think I have only done the barre part of that one a couple of times. Great job with your own heavy weight workout too AND for donating blood!

This morning for me was GS Back, shoulders, and biceps and I added on the abs from Muscle endurance. Have a great day everyone!

Pam

Julie I am glad that you didn't fall off the face of the earth :D. Sorry that work is so crazy busy for you though. I hope it slows down for you soon. Good for you in keeping up with your workouts, XTrain Legs & barre, Pedal Power Extreme and your own heavy lifting workout. That is so great that both you and your husband donate blood. Yes Cathe is crazy with those 1-leg pikes. I can't do them either, I just try to do the 2-leg ones.

Pam Yes our hummingbirds stick around here all year long. I always make sure that there is always sugar water for them to drink. Great job on GS Back, Shoulders and Biceps and the abs from Muscle Endurance.

This morning was Muscle Max and then I got some cleaning done. It is really cold outside now. It is suppose to stay cold for tomorrow and then snow again on Thursday :(. I hope they are wrong because we are having a cousins get together at our place on Thursday and if it snows too much we will have to cancel it.

Cheryl

Last night I did Live Total Body Band & Glide. It was an ok workout. I could definitely see using this when traveling but for a home workout, it is pretty light. I better be careful what I say but today looks like it might be a better day for work and I might actually be climbing out of the hole.

Pam Great job on GS BSB & ME abs! I’m with you. I hate snow. I think it looks beautiful but I don’t like the cold and poor driving conditions that come with it.

Cheryl Great job on MM and cleaning! We were supposed to get ice a few nights ago and it didn’t happen so I am hoping your snow stays away too.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Wow, I had no idea that there were hummingbirds that would stay anywhere near cold weather. That is good that you feed them all winter. Great job on MM. Sorry about your cold and snow :(. It is supposed to be really cold here this weekend too and I'm not looking forward to it at all. Yesterday was a cold drizzly ugly rain all day. Yuck. I hope you don't have to cancel your cousins get together!

Julie Great job on Live Total Body Band & Glide. It doesn't sound like one I would like much. I hope you are right about climbing out of your hole at work!

This morning was cardio Supersets and I did the premix that adds step at the end. I think I have only ever done this workout once or twice before and I thought it was a lot easier than it was this morning! It definitely did me in, especially with the step at the end! Have a great day everyone!

Pam

I did 30 30, one of my most bestest workouts. So fun! I'm just going to fudge premixes of short workouts. Until after Christmas. Then will do serious stuff with the new workouts.

Won't be giving out Christmas cards this year. Our PO are doing strange things and things aren't working out with them. I think it must be a new person. I'll be sending my card here just before Christmas.

Pam, Great job on Supersets and the premix that adds step in the end.

Julie, Great job on Live Total Body Band & Glide. Good to know you are climbing out of that hole at work. Hope you get lots done.

Cheryl, Great job on Muscle Max and then I got some cleaning done. I love MM. Very cold here too. I simply can't get warm. Ugh... Enjoy family on Thursday.

Take care everyone,

Janie

Julie Great job on Live Total Body Band and Glide. Fingers crossed for you that you are climbing out of your hole at work.

Pam This morning I had to bring the feeder in because it was frozen solid. The weather is usually mild here during the winter, I guess that is why they stay. Good work on Cardio Supersets and the step add on. I don't think I have ever added the step portion on before. Umm maybe one day I should to try it out.

Janie Way to go on 30/30. No problem doing the shorter workouts. December is always a crazy month and sometimes it is easier to get shorter workouts in.

This morning was PRS #1. It looks like the snow will hold off until tomorrow night. That will make it easier for everyone to get to our place tomorrow and hopefully get back home before it snows.

Last night I did my own version of 30/30 scrambled using the workout blender. I mixed it up so some of the repeat moves are spread out a little. I hate doing power turning lunges twice in a row. The chapters cut off at weird points so the rest time between moves varied from 25-35 seconds. Still a good workout.

Pam Great job on CSS + the bonus step portion! I remember doing that one time and thinking it should have been easier than it was. I think it all just depends on our sleep and stress level at the time.

Janie We must have been on the same page doing 30/30! Love your plan to fit in whatever time you can make of it.

Cheryl Great job on PRS #1! That is good that the weather is holding out for you. Enjoy your time with your cousins!

Have a great day!

Janie great jobo n 30/30, it is one fantastic workout! I think it makes a lot of sense to do some shorter premixes until after Christmas. It seems like Cathe often does that with the December rotation because it is such a busy time. And speaking of the new workouts, I wonder when we will get them?? I haven't seen any posts about them lately....

Cheryl Oh man, the feeder was frozen solid, that is too cold! How many days until spring now? :D The step add on for CSS isn't really a normal step workout, it's some conditioning with weights on the step alternating with cardio blasts. It's pretty goo, but I was ready for it to be over! :p Great job on PRS 1. I'm glad your snow will be holding off long enough for your cousins get together!

Julie Great job on your roll your own 30/30 with the workout blender. I like that idea as there are a few of the sections in that one that I would like to spread out a little. I keep forgetting about the workout blender. I tried it once but didn't have very good luck for that very reason - the chapters were kind've unpredictable.

This morning for me was GS legs and I added the abs from Step, Jump, and pump. This week is really dragging for me, is it Friday yet??? Have a great day!

Pam

Last night I did Live Smokin’ Lower Body. As soon as Cathe announced it I knew I wanted to do it and I was not disappointed. It was awesome. Definitely one of my favorite Cathe Lives. I am so happy it is the weekend. I have a tone of meetings today but I am hopeful I can get a lot done so I don’t have to bring work home with me over the weekend.

Pam Great job on GS Legs + SJP abs! This week has been a long dragging week for me too. On Wednesday, it felt like it should have been Thursday already. I never tried the previous workout blender. This is the one from Cathe OnDemand. So far it has worked out well but there are some glitches.

Have a great weekend!

Julie Great job on live Smokin’ Lower Body! Was that the one that she did this week? I saw that she did a lower body workout this week that looked really good. Sounds like a great one. I am ready for the weekend too! I hope you get enough done today so that you don't have to bring any work home. I didn't realize there was a different workout blender with Cathe OnDemand.

This morning for me was GS Chest and Triceps. I was really delaying getting up to start it because I was dreading all of those pushups. My chest and triceps are definitely feeling it! Have a great day everyone!

Pam

Julie Good job on your own 30/30 scrambled premix. The power turning lunges are hard to do twice in a row.

Pam Umm I am not sure how many days until spring but I am sure it won't be here soon enough and it is supposed to get even colder next week. Good work on GS Legs and the abs from SPJ.

Julie Way to go on Smokin' Lower Body. I saw that Cathe posted this one and it looked interesting. I hope you didn't have to bring work home with you this weekend.

Pam Good work on GS Chest and Triceps. Those drop set push ups are so hard. I know I really feel it after that workout too.

I didn't get a chance to post yesterday. But I did Cardio Leg Blast yesterday morning and then I got ready for our cousins get together. It was a lot of fun and the snow did hold off until this morning so everyone could drive here. Though a couple of my cousins were flying to the interior of the province today to visit their mother and some of the flights were cancelled because of the snow. I will have to find out if they got out OK or were stuck here for a while. This morning I did 4DS Kickbox just the cardio section. Then I shoveled some snow. I think I will be doing that again tomorrow. Oh and I did see that the new series is at the replicator stage. That means I should get them hopefully by the beginning of January.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Cheryl

Today was MM and tomorrow is a rest day. WooH

Julie, Great job on Smokin LB. Nice when you like the exercises. Yay! Hope you don't have a lot of work this weekend.

Pam, Great job on GS Chest and Triceps. I don't like PU either, but they are good for us. LOL! Good job Pam.

Cheryl, Great job on Cardio LB. Glad you were able to be with family and have fun. And for doing 4DS Kickbox cardio. And shoveling snow. Wow. I can't wait for the new series! Hope you get them before Jan.

Take care everyone,

Janie

Another superfast weekend. Saturday I did a workout blender creation combining the Gym Styles Upper Body. Then it was lots of chores, cleaning, and errands. Sunday I did Gym Styles Legs. Boy was it tougher than I remembered. Those slow motion lunges are killer. After that I was lazy and watched some movies. I brought some work home but just could not bear to do it. Oh well.

Pam Great job on GS C&T! I did not use all those pushups in my workout blender creation. I stopped after 10. I think the workout blender On Demand might be smoother to use but I would imagine it might have some of the same chapter issue with chapters beginning or ending in weird spots.

Cheryl Great job on CLB! So glad you were able to get together with your cousins and have a good time. Hopefully everyone had safe travels after the snow. Great job on 4DS Kickbox cardio only! I think shoveling snow counts as a workout too. It can definitely be cardio and strength.

Janie Great job on MM! I haven’t done that one in forever.

Have a great day!

Cheryl We had a very cold weekend, but luckily it's going to be a bit warmer, at least for a few days. Great job on CLB. I'm glad to hear that the weather didn't impact your cousins get together and that you had a good time! I hope your cousins travel went ok for them. Great job on 4DS Kickbox and your bonus snow shoveling workout! That is some hard work.

Janie Great job on MM. I love that one! You are right, pushups are good for us. Why is it that the things that are good for us are usually so miserable?! :confused:

Julie Great job on your SUB blend and GS Legs. Yep, those slow motion lunges make me scream, at least in my head! That was a good idea not including all of those pushups in your blend. It is really hard doing the rest of the chest work after that.

I didn't do any workouts over the weekend. Friday night we had our annual Christmas caroling party and Saturday my brother and his wife and nephew and his wife came for the night, so I had my mom and sister over for dinner too. Sunday morning was hanging out with my brother and nephew until they headed home, then decorating the Christmas tree, doing some errands, and working on Christmas cards. This morning I realized that I have no rotation on my calendar, so I did Crossfire. I need to take a look at Cathe's December rotation to see if I want to do it. I might just hold off though, because it looks like we might have the new workouts early next week!! :D I can hardly wait! Have a great day!

Pam

Janie Good work on MM and enjoy your rest day.

Julie Great job on your workout blender creation of GS Upper Body and GS Legs. I agree that the slow motion lunges are a killer. It is so hard to do work on the weekend. I am glad that you decided not to. I think the weekend should be your time.

Pam Good for you in taking a break from working out and spending it with family. Good job on Crossfire. I am doing Cathe's December rotation right now and I am enjoying it. Lucky you if you get the new workouts that fast.

So Saturday I did ICE Upper Body Circuit and then it was more snow shoveling. Sunday was Yoga Relax and this morning was Hiit 40/20 and weights and plates abs. Then I did more snow shoveling. At least it is suppose to get clear and cold for the next while so I won't have to shovel snow for a while :rolleyes:.

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.