Sands --/-- Strong and Sweaty -- Music

Hi Everyone,

I read somewhere music for upcoming Strong and Sweaty is going be provided by
Fitbeat --- Dj Brian Howe. He worked on previous cathe project.

Can Admin or anyone else confirm this?
Although I do not pay attention to music, I can recall the upbeat. which I love:):)

Cathe replied on FB to a question about the music:
"The music for Strong & Sweaty is by Fit Beat Music and the very talented executive producer/DJ Brian Howe! Fit Beat Music has been our top music source provider for our DVDs and Cathe Live for over 20 years now "

Cathe replied on FB to a question about the music:
"The music for Strong & Sweaty is by Fit Beat Music and the very talented executive producer/DJ Brian Howe! Fit Beat Music has been our top music source provider for our DVDs and Cathe Live for over 20 years now "

Thanks for replying, I thought right. I knew I saw this somewhere!
I am looking forward to hear Fit Beat upbeat --- It should be cool and motivating like past cathe's workout.

Most of the music is from Fit Beat Music. The music from Cycle Sweat is from Yes Fitness Music.

Thanks @Jesse1
Where can I get the song played during the stretching session from Ripped with Hiit, Upper body circuit?
I love that one very much. I also love the song played on slide and glide stretching session.

That is very sweet of you. Always enjoying identifying every tune. Thanks.
I have one for you. I tried to Shazam it, but it didn't work. Do you know the song at the end of the biceps portion on Gym Styles - Back, Shoulders & Biceps.

That what I tried to do. How ironic. Anyways, my shazam can't find that song as well. I'll keep trying and if I get some luck finding the rest of the non-recongizable songs, I'll post them. I have a few songs that I have found:

Disco Flava - Clickmix.com
Agora (Brazilian Breaks) - Soul Buddha
Samba He - Mats Present
Habana Tekto - Area
Witness (Extended Mix) - Dub Deluxe
Klangfarben - Cappsync.com - Stretch song

That what I tried to do. How ironic. Anyways, my shazam can't find that song as well. I'll keep trying and if I get some luck finding the rest of the non-recongizable songs, I'll post them. I have a few songs that I have found:

Disco Flava - Clickmix.com
Agora (Brazilian Breaks) - Soul Buddha
Samba He - Mats Present
Habana Tekto - Area
Witness (Extended Mix) - Dub Deluxe
Klangfarben - Cappsync.com - Stretch song
Thanks

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.