GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Happy Saturday!

I've really made this a recovery week. Just dog walks and simple stretching. I could probably say that I was too relaxed, but just keeping it easy and getting ready for Body Beast, which I'll start on Monday.

Belinda - Great wo's all week. though I am wondering how you do any more after IMax. You'll easily reach 250 dvd's by the end of the year. As for recording wo's - I usually only list Cathe under DVD and do others as cardio/weight/etc.

Heidi - Good job getting in what you can. Glad the shower went well, and that means it's not long until baby. I'm sure you are so excited about that.

Cool but sunny here today. Hope you are having wonderful fall weather, too. Be back tomorrow.

Good morning,

Sorry for not checking in yesterday. DH and I went floor shopping for my basement yesterday.

Yesterday I did Lower Body Blast = 59 min and SoulSweat Alchemy Summer w/Lucy.

Sherry - glad you recovered from your race. Have fun with BB on Monday.

I will try to catch up on personals later. Have a great Sunday everyone.

Good afternoon,

I had a really busy weekend. DH and I are done with the ceilings and all the walls in the basement. I used over 6 gallon of paint on the walls alone :( Technically my basement is like 6 rooms. I just made it into one huge workout room. We still have to do the floor trim and doors. Change out door handles ( I am changing everything!!). I also decided I wanted french doors w/build in blinds. Before we do the floors I want change the patio door in my workout room plus get a new blind for the window in the basement:p I also want to get new lighting in the basement. We still have a lot to do. I LOVE the color in my basement :)

I finished my workouts this morning, just getting around to post :) I did an hour mat pilates + Lower Body Blast Workout DVD - Premixes:
1.Timesaver - No Floorwork - 49.31 min + 30 min walk.

Waving Hi to Sherry and Heid :)

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day.

Hello!

Today was:
Warm up with ICE LIS
BR Accelerate #1 (new 21 day challenge)
BR Level Up Cardio #2

Plan for tomorrow:
ICE Chiseled upper
BR Accelerate #2
Level Up Cardio #3

Today was spent doing house clean up.

This weekend was busy with guest Friday and Saturaday.
Sunday: Was yard clean up. Lots to do!

Wow! Belinda you have been very productive! :) What colors did you use? I need to paint too!

Sherry: Have a great workout with your new rotation using Body Beast! Curious to know how you liked it. :)

Have a great evening! HAPPY MONDAY TO YOU BOTH!
Heidi

Morning!

I did my planned workout! YEAH! I think I am getting back on track finally.

Timesaver#3: CUB
BR Accelerate #2 (upper body)
BR Level Up Cardio #3

Total WO time: 57min and burned 405 cals. :)

Belinda: How goes the house update?

Sherry: Were you able to get in your planned start on the new rotation using Body Beast?

Waving Hello to Allee!

Have a great Tuesday Ladies!

Heidi

Good afternoon,

Today I did: XTRAIN - All Out Low Impact Hiit - Premixes:# 12 Timesaver Floor and Disc Cardio + Core #1 - 37:41 plus a walk.

Heidi - WTG, on keeping up with your workouts. DH works every day late, we will do something on Friday maybe Saturday. It's my DD's bday this weekend, not sure how much work we get done? We are not in a hurry, lol :) I am working out in my living room. It's all good. I am getting other things done around the house, there is always something to do :) The color I picked is a gray, I even painted the ceiling in a lighter gray:D the color came out really nice. What are you painting?

Hallo Sherry!

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great afternoon.

Hi all!

So, Sunday was just dog walks, house stuff, and a visit from an old friend who came to town for a business trip.

Monday was DH's b-day, and he wanted to go out to eat, so just a dog walk. Silly me for not thinking it through that I was starting a rotation on his b-day. :rolleyes:

Anyway, today I did a weight wo, and LOVED it! :D Build Legs. So nice to be doing weight work again, but boy did I need to go light! All that running really did mess with my muscle tone. Walking tomorrow should be interesting since I worked them in such a different way than the past few months.

Belinda - Sounds like even though it was a lot of work, you will really appreciate your new workout space. Easily justifiable since you do use it nearly everyday. We thought about painting, but just decided there are too many other things to do, so maybe next summer, when we can open the house to air out.

Heidi - Getting back in the swing of things. Good job. Nice when we can complete what we planned.

Gotta shower, and then rest. That wo wore me out a bit more than I expected, so this should be a good rotation! Back at it tomorrow.

Good morning,

STS Total Body Workout DVD - Premixes: 1.Timesaver - Compound Only Exercises 53.44 min + 30 min full body pilates and 30 min JS Pyramid walk is done.

Sherry - happy belated bday to your DH. Glad you had a great visit from your friend.

Hi Heidi.

I am done for today, I see you all tomorrow.

Good afternoon,

Today I did: XTRAIN - All Out Low Impact Hiit - Premixes:# 12 Timesaver Floor and Disc Cardio + Core #1 - 37:41 plus a walk.

Heidi - WTG, on keeping up with your workouts. DH works every day late, we will do something on Friday maybe Saturday. It's my DD's bday this weekend, not sure how much work we get done? We are not in a hurry, lol :) I am working out in my living room. It's all good. I am getting other things done around the house, there is always something to do :) The color I picked is a gray, I even painted the ceiling in a lighter gray:D the color came out really nice. What are you painting?

Hallo Sherry!

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great afternoon.

I need to paint everything! LOL! :)
It sounds great! Happy Birthday to your DD!

Belinda: Awesome job on your workouts!

Sherry: Happy Birthday to your DH! :)
Awesome job on your leg workout! I am sure you were feeling that one today.

Late yesterday my DD and I did a trail hike for 49min.

Today:
ICE TTM Stability legs only
BR Accelerate Day 3 and the burn out. This was also legs.

The top of my knees are a little sore. So the squats and lunges were a little ouchie. I just did not go as low but got through it ok in the end.

Tomorrow is ICE Boot Camp! That's my plan anyway. ;)

Have a great evening!
Heidi

Hi all!

Had some wonderful DOMs in the glues today - loving it! Then did Build Chest/Tris - once again amazed at how much I had to go down in weight due to muscle tone loss. These were to failure and everything was shaking - chest, tris, and glutes because I was using a ball not bench.

Belinda - Great wo's today. Yes, it was a nice visit. Social media helps, but there's nothing like seeing someone in person.

Heidi - Careful with those knees. Sounds like you worked legs good today.

Made chili last night in the crockpot. Thought I'd have it for the week since there's only 2 of us in the house these days, but DH is devouring it, so guess I better come up more menu options.

Hope you had a good one. Be back tomorrow.

Hi girls,

Today's workouts : MMA: Boxing + 60 min Winsor pilates. Haven't done that one in a very long time, , for some reason it was a lot easier than I remembered. I am on a pilates kick lately :p can't get enough. It's also helping me with my back pain.

Heidi - awesome job with your workouts as well.

Sherry - isn't Social media great? Glad you have fun. Before you know it you build your muscles up. Good job on BB.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day and workout everyone.

Hi all!

Tonight was BB Build Back/Bis. Probably should have gone heavier on the back work, but bi's definitely feeling it. 2nd day leg DOMS kicking in real good, and have pec's/tri's to match. Adding in a few more muscle groups tomorrow, and by the end of the week. . . . LOL!

Belinda - Glad the pilates is helping your back. I like kickboxing to help loosen up the hips.

Waving hi to Heidi!

Relaxing the rest of the night. Hope you are, too.

Hi girls,

Lower Body Blast Workout DVD - Premix; 2.Standing + Leg Conditiong Drills - 66.31 min + 40 min walk is done.

I have to run, I will be back later.

Good morning,

Cathe MMA Boxing Exercise DVD
- bonus Heavy Bag workout (20 minutes) + XTRAIN - All Out Low Impact Hiit - Premixes:#8 Timesaver Step and Disc Cardio - 25:08 is DONE. I also did 20 min ab pilates.

Sherry - good job yesterday.

Hallo Heidi!

Have a wonderful workout and weekend, everyone.

Hello,

Yard work in the works here on and off over the weekend. Today I spent most of the day outside. :)

WO this morning:
BR Accelerate wk 2 day 1 and the burnout. I used ICE MTB as a warm up and stretch at the end. Total time 40 min. and burned 305 cals. 19% of which was fat.

Looking for a new rotation! I can't believe that October is coming to a close all ready.

My knees are still a bit tender at the beginning of my workouts. I am being careful on lunges etc. :/

Nice job ladies on your workouts!

Off to check out some rotations. :) Have a great evening!
Heidi

Morning!

Just finished my workout. I almost chickened out due to be sore from yesterday's yard clean up.

RWH CUB premix #6: Upper body weights and abs mixed in. :) Nice one!

Off to shower and work!
Have a great one!
Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.