Week-end Check-in, Sept.24-25, 2016

aqua girl

Cathlete
Good morning girls ! I'll start us off for the weekend! Hope everything has a good day, I guess first for me
today will be the ole' VacMax workout and then, who knows! My plans are for a lower body/abs workout
with the tower, etc., but that could change. See ya' all later ! :)

Hi Aqua Girl,

Today I did Rippedism Chest/cardio intervals workout and added on half of another rippedism chest/shoulders workout. I finished with a 15 minute pilates by lisa workout. I love the loooooooooooooooooooong workouts.

Enjoy vacmax. I hope you squeeze in your lower body workout today.

Henriette - sometimes I am just not feeling it either.

Enjoy your workouts ladies.

Hi gals,

Considering all the workouts I do during the week, I am taking the weekend off.

Have a great weekend!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi Ladies,

This morning was meant to be the last day of my 30 days Body Beast, but I wanted something else... So I did Cathe Body Max 2. What a long but great w/o!

Today I just did my morning walk for 90 min as it was my day off on the xtrain programme. Back to the grind tomorrow.

Well, I'm back! After cleaning, laundry, grocery store, I finally did my lower body/abs workout (40min),
Needless to say, I'm a little tired :). Still gotta take my walk! So onward I will go!!!
Great evening to all!

ETA: I also did Leslie's One Miracle Mile indoor Walk ! I'm finished for today ! (I think) :)

Last edited:
Hey girls, I did a lot of heavy lifting and pushing today so no workout as such. I am pooped though!

Yes, a well deserved rest weekend for you Annette! All that teaching, wow.
Great job on all of your workouts & walks today group! :)

Good morning ladies ! Elsie, it sounds like you got a good workout anyway...with all your lifting, etc. I hope to do a Cathe Live workout
later today, not sure which one.....I'm gonna try & pick up I haven't done yet....maybe Total Giants Sets (or something like that) I think there
is a new dvd coming with that title....everybody have a wonderful Sunday....

Morning AG. Oh, there are so many LIVE to get done! :) Have a nice Sunday.
This morning I did Drill Max Total Body ......just skipped over wall squats due to time.
I will not be online this coming week, so wanna wish you all a fabulous Cathe or otherwise week. Keep moving ladies .....you all know the way to rock it!!
:D

Hi Everyone,

Glad you go in your workout Aquagirl. Today I did a mish mosh of 15 minutes of rippiedism plyo/surge + 30 minutes of tonique premier + 10 minutes of a pilates by lisa stretch. I've been overdoing it lately. I needed a rest day - I should have taken it.

I hope to see most of you tomorrow. Have a good week elsie.

Well, I was able to do Cathe Live, I picked the Total Body Giant Sets, I liked it a lot! I did have to try & modify
Some of the core moves, but still was whipped at the end!

Hi Girls,

Today was a busy day as we had the in-laws visiting all afternoon /evening and my son had a play date that I had to drive him to and from.... And groceries and laundry. It was after 21.00 by the time I could start my w/o and I actually felt like going to bed rather than working out. I picked TurboFire Fire 45 hoping it would get me in the mood, but half way into it my stomach had me running to the toilet. I hate these issues! Second time today already so I guess it was time to listen to my body. [emoji19] So only half a w/o for me today.

Good luck this next week Elsie.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.