GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Hi! Quick post to say dog walk and 6 mile run. Lots of road construction making my commutes a mess! Lucky to get in my miles, and just finished, so off to the shower and bed so I can do it all over again tomorrow.

Great job, ladies! Hope it was a good one!

Hi ladies,

Today I did Rock'n & Sock'n Kickboxing: Basic Premixes: #3 Warm Up + Main Routine + Muscle Meltdown - Triceps + Icy Core 1 + Stretch - 72:53 :) I need to give my abs a break. Did abs yesterday and today. Feeling it!

Sherry - amazing job yesterday. Hope the road condition clears up soon.

Hallo Heidi!

Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Hello and good evening!

No workouts to report for a bit.

I AM TOTALLY EXHAUSTED!

I tried a Fit Tower dvd 2 WO and BR Summer transformer Day 1 WO.

Very hard for me with lack of energy etc. :/ My busy late nights have really caught up with me.

My DD is home safe. Her flight was changed to after 12:45am on Monday. I didn't get to bed until 3ish. OI!
Yesterday I was back and forth trying to get some rest. Ended up in bed at 7PM. Woke around 11 for water and back to bed until 6am.

Sherry: Great job on your obstacle course run. :)

Belinda: Wow awesome job on your mix of workouts. Love the ab DOMS! :)

I will try to get extra sleep and catch up in the next couple days.

Take Care and keep up the great workouts!
Heidi

Happy Wednesday!

Tonight - dog walk, 4 mile run, stretch. Pizza just in the oven, so I can quickly shower then eat dinner. No, roads aren't' getting any better just yet. It's like they realized that it might be warm a bit longer than usual, so they picked up more projects - yet the others aren't done yet!

Belinda - That looks like a great premix to do. Love ab doms! ;)

Heidi - Yay! Your DD is home. Catching up is a great reason for a rest day.

Now, off to shower so I can eat dinner. Back at it tomorrow.

Good morning,

I am done with Peak Cardio Strength 2 = 58 min + Karen Voight Quick & Slim Cardio = 30 min. I have one more Peak workout to do, than I am done with all the Peak workouts. Really like the workouts. Very fun.

Sherry - it was a nice mix yesterday. Good job with your walk/run yesterday.

Heidi - how are you liking the Fit Tower & DVD's?

I will be back later. Need to shower.

Hi! Happy Friday to you!

Lots of running around yesterday with my DD. She is looking for a car. No luck so far..

Today 50 min WO:
PUB up only
BR Summer Transformer day 3 (legs)

Belinda: Great job on your Peak rotation!

Sherry: Nice job on your run.
I have to laugh....we are having the same issue with the roads being torn up here. They are now working on replacing the water pipes!
I hope that they get the temporary pipes connected to the new system and under ground before we get a freeze!

Off to shower and work. Make it a good one!
Heidi

Good evening,

Busy day today. I walked 5 miles this morning.

Heidi - how did you like the FitTower dvd's and tower?

Good job, everyone. BB tomorrow.

Good evening,

This morning I did Jenny Ford Step by Step and Step Aerobics basic w/ 3 Super Combos :) Doing both workouts gave me a killer step count :) Got 12K :)

See you all tomorrow. Good night.

Hi all!

Been busy around here trying to get fall house/yard stuff done. So, no official type workouts other than dog walks the past couple of days. Today I kicked it back into gear and did a 10 mile power walk, which really worked the hams and glutes - Yowza! Followed up with a stretch. Now quickly cleaning up so that we can take a few more things to the kids - DS wants a coffee table and DD wants a small chest with drawers - thankful for neighbors who are downsizing and offering lots of donations.

Belinda - Now I am starting to wonder exactly how many you dvd's you have. You numbers keep climbing.

Heidi - Good luck shopping with your DD. I know you are happy to have her home.

Gotta shower and go. Have a good one.

Hey girls,

Spent the weekend in DC with my kids. Just came home, will get my workout in shortly. I will be back to report what I did and for personals.

Quick check in: I am done with XTrain - Chest, Back & Shoulder premix #8 Timesaver (Rounds 1- 6) + Core #1 = 51.01 min and XTrain All Out Low Impact HiiT premix #14 Double Step Cardio = 30:11 min.

I have to get ready for dog therapy. I will catch up later.

Hi all!

Tonight was a great 4 mile run, plus dog walk and stretch. Some days are just better than others. Going with it. Only 3 weeks left for the big one.

Belinda - Great weekend with your kids. Great XTrain wo's today. Hope dog therapy is going well and things are improving. Thanks on the 10 miles.

Waving Hi to Heidi!

It's late - 'nough said. Hope is was a good one.

Hey girls,

Today I did Rock'n & Sock'n Kickboxing - Mish Mash Premix: Scrambled Extreme #2 = 64 min.

Sherry,nice job on your workouts yesterday.

Have a great afternoon, everyone.

Hi all!

Sounding like a broken record, but today was dog walk, 6 mile run, and stretch.

Belinda - Very fun workout! But only 1 today? Must have a lot on your plate.

Waving Hi to Heidi!

Bed time - hope it was a good one.

Good afternoon,

Workout is done. I did ICE MBTB MishMosh Premixes: Double It + BB #2 Warm Up + Main Routine + Main Routine + Blizzard Blast + Stretch - 97:10. That was one long workout :( I doubt I will ever do that premix again.

Sherry - now you know why I only did 1 workout yesterday :) I think I made up for it today, lol. WTG, on your run/walk.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. I have to get ready, I will spent the night in DC/Thursday with Aleisa. Every excited. BBL!

Hi all!

Guess I forgot to check in last night - 4 mile run. Tonight pouring rain, so 3 mile power walk on the tm and no dog walk - poor thing, just get her out to do her business and right back in.

Belinda - 97 min? That's for a day you have overflowing energy. Enjoy your visit to DC!

Heidi - What's on your list for the day?

That's it for now - hope you had a good one!

Hey girls,

I walked 5 miles this morning. I didn't have a Fitbit for the last 2 day's,:( It's broke! I went to Costco in DC last night and bought a FitBit Alta :) Love my new fitbit.

Sherry - that was one long workout, needed a lot of energy. Glad that one is over.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. I have to take my dog to therapy today. BBL!

I finally caved and preordered Cathe's new series. I got the 5 Dvd's no downloads. Never use them. Not sure, if I will keep the pre oder or not? Wished she gave more info.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.