Cathe Live

A Cathlete whose name is Labnick (I think) has a spreadsheet of all the Live classes. You can find it in the forum. It's a nice breakdown of the class focus, length, equipment needed. It's very helpful!

It's the best! I keep mine in a 3 ring binder, and make notes on the workouts on what weight I used etc. So helpful. :).
Agreed! I recently began writing notes on each weight workout and have found this practice to be extremely helpful. It takes me about 5 - 10 minutes to preview the video. I write down the length of the warmup and each exercise performed, along with the weights that I will use. For now, I'm keeping these records handwritten in a spiral bound notebook and it has worked well for me.

I agree 100%. Thank you labnick for giving us your spreadsheet! I'm not sure how to access updates but everything you've done is very much appreciated! :)

I agree 100%. Thank you labnick for giving us your spreadsheet! I'm not sure how to access updates..... :)

kathydaffy,

labnick will post under the forum: Cathe TV: Cathe Live and OnDemand.

Her thread will read something to the effect: Updated Cathe Live Spread Sheet (with a current date of....) 8/4/16 was the last one she posted.

Hope this helps.

Well I tried my first Cathe Live video today as you all said... it's great! It was more fast paced that what I'm used to but that's what pause is for, right? :D

The only issue was that it kept freezing. It wouldn't play in the beginning, start, stop and then would get going; after that everything was fine until the last fifteen minutes, when the same thing happened. I saw in another thread that I should clear out my cache and I'll try using Explorer instead of Chrome but that was my only nitpick. Having a video freeze right when you're holding a plank isn't the best timing LOL! :)

kathydaffy,

labnick will post under the forum: Cathe TV: Cathe Live and OnDemand.

Her thread will read something to the effect: Updated Cathe Live Spread Sheet (with a current date of....) 8/4/16 was the last one she posted.

Hope this helps.

Thank you FireLight! And thank you labnick for taking the time to do what you've been doing. Now that I've done two Live workouts and think I'll be regular subscriber your spreadsheets will be gold. Thank you again! :)

kathy, there are times of the day where it isn't working optimally here either (audio slows down 3 mins into it etc.). I have to avoid between 4:30 to 7:20 am or else I will probably throw the whole thing out the window & then, what will I do? My patience for technology is thin.

LOL Elsie my patient with technology is less than almost thin! I tried Cathe Live using Internet Explorer and cleaning out my browsing history - last night it looked as though it works better than on Chrome. But I'm sure you're right that there are times of the day where processing speeds are slower! Ahhhh computers! Love em and hate em! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.