Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Belinda this last week was an x train week for me too. Next week may be back to Ice. I got Amazon gift cards and ordered Ice Rock em Socket and metabolic workout and Suzanne Bowen Amped Stretch and Strength. I have not done a Suzanne Bowen workout yet but this looks like a good collection of stretches for different areas.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

Diane Sue - I need to get my list down, lol! I will work on ICE next week too and T25 Gamma. Not sure, how I will mix them all in? I love SBF stretches and workouts.

Last edited:
Good afternoon,

I did Barre3 Standing Slim this morning. That's it! Taking a rest day.

I will rest today. My body needs it. Have a wonderful Sunday.

This morning I did Cardio Blast from the STS cardio series. I knew there was a Cathe wo that used the med ball and I found it! Funny thing is I have the exact ball they use in that wo - it just doesn't say Cathe on it!! I think there is also an AB workout for the ball but then she pretty much stopped using it that I can tell. Must have gone out of vogue in the fitness toy realm!

Diane Sue- I looked for those Tracey Staehle workouts but couldn't find them - I guess her stuff is pretty much out of circulation so I'll have to watch Amazon and ebay. Has anyone used that LetGo app? I've seen a couple commercials for it. Anyway - I signed up - I guess its like Craigslist but in an app. The only workouts I found close to me was a T25 set. I tried that last spring from the library and not interested in buying.

I also found a set of weighted gloves this weekend at the thrift. So I'll be lining up some kickboxing workouts to try them out on!!

This week I am going to work mainly with the Ice workouts since I have two more coming later this week. I will do some other stuff as well. Today I did Ice Boot camp Circuit premix 6, main workout, blizzard blast, muscle meltdown biceps, and core #1, 83 minutes, 456 calories(calorie calculator using my hr average) I think fit bit mostly works for straight cardio workouts. It gave me some crazy calorie burn of 335. Map My Fitness linked t the Fit Bit gave me 551. I am always a bit ad of using the highest calorie burn. My max hr was 152. I then did Icy Core #2, 14 minutes, 52 calories which worked both with map my fitness and the calorie burn calculator. Fit bit gave me 29 calories which I am sure is incorrect. Total time was 97 minutes, and calories burned 508. Then again I look at workout manager and that mix is over 70 calories.
Biceps giant sets 12 reps each exercise 5 exercises 3 rounds
standing biceps curls 20,20,20 each hand
standing hammer curls 20, 20, 20 each hand
preacher curl on ball 15, 15, 15 each hand
incline curl on ball 15, 15, 15 each hand
concentration curl 17.5, 17.5, 17.5
I also added some weight to some of the core moves like I have done in other workouts. I used 8 and 10# dumbbells. Also 5# with the band work.

Doreen, I think that if you found the deluxe workouts from Hammer and Chisel you would like them. Cathe uses the med ball in the one Abs Circuit workout and also in the abs workouts that 3 workouts. I cannot remember which series. I always liked to do the tough core mix on that one and vary my med ball eights. Did you mention her bootcamp workout ? I am trying to think of all of them. It seems to me that part of the equipment that instructors use is more an advertising gimmick for some company and they probably get something for incorporating them into their workouts. Cathe's equipment used to be made by Altus which is an Oklahoma company. Academy Sports always carried that brand and I got a lot of the same equipment there. That includes the blue weight vest.

This morning I did Cardio Blast from the STS cardio series. I knew there was a Cathe wo that used the med ball and I found it! Funny thing is I have the exact ball they use in that wo - it just doesn't say Cathe on it!! I think there is also an AB workout for the ball but then she pretty much stopped using it that I can tell. Must have gone out of vogue in the fitness toy realm!

Diane Sue- I looked for those Tracey Staehle workouts but couldn't find them - I guess her stuff is pretty much out of circulation so I'll have to watch Amazon and ebay. Has anyone used that LetGo app? I've seen a couple commercials for it. Anyway - I signed up - I guess its like Craigslist but in an app. The only workouts I found close to me was a T25 set. I tried that last spring from the library and not interested in buying.

I also found a set of weighted gloves this weekend at the thrift. So I'll be lining up some kickboxing workouts to try them out on!!

Doreen - you still can find Tracey Staehle workouts on Totalfitness https://www.totalfitnessdvds.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=+Tracey+Staehle+

Hey girls,

I did Barre3 Ballet Fit with Candace Ofcacek + Jenny Ford Step Hawaii. abs and T25 Gamma Extreme Circuit today.

Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Belinda, thank you for the link. I just watched some of a full barre workout with Jessica Smith. Do you have a barre or do you just use a chair.

Belinda, thank you for the link. I just watched some of a full barre workout with Jessica Smith. Do you have a barre or do you just use a chair.

Diane Sue - you are welcome! Give Barre 3 on YT a try, I believe she has one or two full length workouts on there? I prefer other instructors for Barre workouts, JMO. Don't give me wrong, I love Jessica Smith workouts. I have never done a YT barre workout, except anything I can find with Tracey Mallett, P57 and Barre3. My DD love her workouts :
I have Cathe's Tower, but find it awkward for barre workouts. I prefer a chair or my kitchen counter. Popsugar offers a few short barre workouts. They with Tracey Mallet and Sandie Lincon (Barre3). If you can't find them, let me know..I will post them here. Sometimes Barre3 offer streaming for very cheap. If you want to try Suzanne Bowen ( I love her too) she offer a free trial on her site. No credit card :) Didn't you bought her stretch dvd? I believe she gives you 2 week free streaming. My DD bought her dvd :)

My butt is sore from Barre3 yesterday.

Belinda, thanks a lot. I will check this out and some of the others. Yes, I should have the Suzanne Bowen stretch workout Wednesday. It is on the way.

Belinda, thanks a lot. I will check this out and some of the others. Yes, I should have the Suzanne Bowen stretch workout Wednesday. It is on the way.

You are welcome! You have to try a few instructor and see which one you like best.

This morning I did RWH chest shoulder and tri. I changed it up b by doing light barbell bench press instead of pushups for finishers. Then I did x10 hi/lo for a finisher.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Good morning,

Today I did T25 Gamma The Pyramid and The Trainer's Edge: Killer Butt With Dolores Munoz. The Pyramid was a fun workout. Killer Butt was very high reps and all bodyweight. We talking like 40 reps :) My lower body is completely fried.

Have a great workout and day, everyone.

Today was Ice Chiseled Lower Body Blast mish mosh mix #1 some blizzard blasts mixed in, 65 minutes, 425 calories. I followed this with Lower Body Blast conditioning drills , 17 minutes, 60 calories. I wore 3# ankle weights or the leg lift portion. I also did Ice Muscle Meltdown shoulders, 16 minutes, 66 calories. Total time was 97 minutes, calories burned 551.
Muscle Meltdown shoulders giant set 5 exercises, 12 reps each 3 rounds
overhead press 15's ,15's, 15's
upright row 15's, 15 15's
standing side lateral 10's, 10's, 10's
front raise 15,15, 15
rear delt on ball 8, 8, 8 right then same on left

Belinda, I saved that workout for later on youtube. I tried watching it today and it started hanging up right away. I will have to try again later. That has been my problem with online workouts. It looked like it is a bit cardiovascular?

Doreen, good idea on the bench presses. I get o tired of push ups.

Doreen, good idea on the bench presses. I get o tired of push ups.

So do I. And I felt like a light barbell made it more like the complement of RWH Back where a light barbell for high reps was the finisher there.. I liked the modification and will probably keep it when I do it again. So many other workouts - even cardio ones - have pushups!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.