Linda Wooldridge's 100 rep workouts

I have quite a few of Linda's downloads, however in terms of this 100 rep challenge, I have just done the (a couple of the) ones available on YT rather than anything resembling a structured routine. I will be looking forward to hearing how yourself or others have done with it. :)
The Squat & Kick one looks deceptively easy, but it ain't. ;)

I have quite a few of Linda's downloads, however in terms of this 100 rep challenge, I have just done the (a couple of the) ones available on YT rather than anything resembling a structured routine. I will be looking forward to hearing how yourself or others have done with it. :)
The Squat & Kick one looks deceptively easy, but it ain't. ;)

Elsie, I tried the Squat & Kick one today....definitely not easy!

Hello Elsie and catwoman7631 would you say the squat and kick is like tonique fitness from
Sylwia? Did the you sweat
Or it was more controlled movement?

Hi perle, I've never done Tonique so I can't compare. They were fast reps, not slow and controlled, and I did wrk up a sweat. Hope that helps!

Hi perle, I've never done Tonique so I can't compare. They were fast reps, not slow and controlled, and I did wrk up a sweat. Hope that helps!
Thank you I have a huge lower body and builk easely was wondering if this one will be beneficial for me? I like tonique but forms seems to be all over the place sometimes

Thank you I have a huge lower body and builk easely was wondering if this one will be beneficial for me? I like tonique but forms seems to be all over the place sometimes

I've now tried all of her 100 rep challenges on YouTube and all of them either are body weight or you use very light weights so you will not be building a lot of muscle with them. I will say that the reps are fast and you get no breaks so it can be easy to lose form if you get fatigued. If you can access YouTube, search "Linda Wooldridge 100 rep" and all her free workouts will come up. Preview some and see what you think.

I've now tried all of her 100 rep challenges on YouTube and all of them either are body weight or you use very light weights so you will not be building a lot of muscle with them. I will say that the reps are fast and you get no breaks so it can be easy to lose form if you get fatigued. If you can access YouTube, search "Linda Wooldridge 100 rep" and all her free workouts will come up. Preview some and see what you think.
Thanks For replying to me
Im
Only interesting in the squat and kick wondering if it has the tonique fitness effect or If it's better than dream
Body by fusion fitness :)

I did this squat & kick rep challenge today (along with Cathe barre portion of LL & Abs :)) and I made the mistake of adding a loop band for those side squats!! Killer! Just a quick & effective workout!
I hope she does more rep challenges in the future.

Thanks For replying to me
Im
Only interesting in the squat and kick wondering if it has the tonique fitness effect or If it's better than dream
Body by fusion fitness :)

Linda herself does a lot of Dream Body and Sweat lab workouts herself. However, I prefer Linda's material as the Dream Body people talk ceaselessly, in whiny, high pitched voices that drive me nuts and they are sometimes working on adrenaline overload. It's a bit off-putting. Linda is calmer, encouraging, tough, but feeling the burn right along with you. She's more approachable. Not very much like Tonique in style, but in effect, similar yes, since you are doing high rep workouts with either body weight or the resistance provided by a resistance band, very occasionally a dumbbell. Sylwia always reminds me of something of an aerobicised robot. Not her fault, she's just a bit clinical and, dare I say, dull?

Clare

I, too, find the SweatLabs far too frantic. It's just limbs flying everywhere and my neck loses proper alignment.
I just cannot do those types of things ......defeats the entire fitness purpose. I know ladies who get quite a bit out of those workouts ....I guess I just don't get it. lol

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.