@DAILY CHECK IN MONDAY AUGUST 29th @

Calico

Cathlete
Hi gals and welcome again to Aqua Girl,

Today I taught my aerobics class and then did 45 minutes of weight work.

Another hot day and my youngest son started his 2nd year of college classes. So my schedule has changed to include taking him to the college everyday.

Have a great day and God bless

Annette

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi Annette and all still to follow.

Today I didn't get around to my w/o until 21.30 due to a busy day with work and bball trainings so it had to be short. I did KCM weights w/o 2 focusing on bicep, tricep and shoulders with abs during active rest. Good w/o but I will have to remember if that is all I plan on doing, then I can go heavier than Kelly.

I already miss my longer w/o's!

I couldn't get in a great workout either today. I just did the standing portion only of Supercuts. Gawwsh that is such a fun workout. I can't get enough of Xtrain and the music cathe chose. It's just so motivating for me.

See you all tomorrow.

Hi everyone, home from work and another hot day! I hope to be able to do a blender workout later, I think
Warm ups workout w/the barbell....and my daily block walk w/ my pooch! I hope by the time we go, it cools off
A little......I did end up doing the lower body & core portion of the first fit tower last night..added to the other
Things I did yesterday.....everybody enjoy the rest of your day :)

Hi Everyone,

I added on a 15 minute pilates by lisa workout and a few deadlifts of my own. See you all tomorrow.

Aquagirl - where are you from? I live in Toronto.

Hey ladies .......excellent workouts today & over the weekend. Bravo! Oh, doing Burn Sets in Pyramids sounds interesting, Ceci. I like lifting pyramid or ladder style alot.
Henriette, you are so busy with your bball. I don't know where you get all that energy!! lol. Yay!! Great job on your teaching Annette. You are sub teacher as well aren't you? Which subject?
Aquagirl, how are you liking Fit Tower so far? It did not cross my mind to purchase as it was not feasible here in Canada & I have been hoping to get a half squat rack next year!! lol. I hate saying No to a Cathe program!!

I didn't do a workout today. As for where we will be living for the next 4.5 months before heading across the country, it is in the East part of the city whereas now we are living in a large suburb. Ironically, the city is way quieter than here. We did not need this extra expense of moving in-between a large move, but I just have to get some sleep. No kidding it has been truly tough on my body & I have been running into one health issue after the next. I want to be restored a bit before our big move. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.