Favorite Circuit Training DVDs?

Cathe's Greatest Hits Circuit & Intervals premix (over an hour) & LIS Athletic Training are my faves I think.

For the dvds I own...I like High Step Challenge, Terminator, Low Impact Circuit. I also like the ones Elsie mentioned.

Depending on the level of difficulty you are after, I enjoy Cardio and Weights when I am a bit low on energy and can't make up my mind what kind of workout to do. I love the music and the step segments, but it also includes compound exercises and upper body weights, as well as an ab/plank section at the end. If I am really (really) in the mood for a challenge, I think Hiit Circuit Lower Body from the RWH series is the hardest workout I own.

Depending on the level of difficulty you are after, I enjoy Cardio and Weights when I am a bit low on energy and can't make up my mind what kind of workout to do. I love the music and the step segments, but it also includes compound exercises and upper body weights, as well as an ab/plank section at the end. If I am really (really) in the mood for a challenge, I think Hiit Circuit Lower Body from the RWH series is the hardest workout I own.

Thank you Carrie, I have IMAX 2 and Cardio & Weights so I previewed CW and started to learn the step segments. What a fun workout!

High step training is awesome. RWH HIIT circuit lower body is tough!!!!! But it is only lower body weight work. I also really like the ICE boot camp workout

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just did the circuit/interval premix on Greatest Hits...fun workout for a lighter day. I use a higher step to increase the intensity.

Today I did ICE Metabolic total body but did a premix that mixed in the blizzard blasts which made it fun, ever moving and a sweat fest. Love those blizzard blasts. what a gem of a series.

Afterburn is my favorite go-to circuit workout, followed by the Ripped With Hiit Lower body and then Ripped with Hiit Upper Body.

I did Body Max 2 the other day for the first time in years and really enjoyed it, so, now that is also one of my favorites.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.