CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Howdy!

I'm back to work tonight, and feeling blah. Just going to rest today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good evening

I did my workouts this morning, just getting around to post. Brawler wasn't doing so great with his leg last weekend. He couldn't get up on his own. We called the vet and he recommended water therapy. DH and I took him for this first water therapy. This was also a test to see if he can handle it! This was very cool, he walked under water on a treadmill with a live jacket:) Brawler did very good :) She only let him walk under water for 3 min. He was very tired after that. The gets water therapy and laser therapy twice a week to strengthen this muscles. It's too hot outside to walk him. I hope the water therapy will help him soon. It's so hard seeing him like that :(

I did a 3 mile walk with LS and CLX Burn Intervals. I really like the band work in ChaLeans workouts. They are fun.

I will be back tomorrow and catch up on personals. Good night, ladies.

Hi girls!:)

Happy pre-Friday everyone!

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk Strong 2.0- Steady,Ready& Go = 32 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 350
2.5 Miles equivalent

Jessica Smith- Walk On 5 Fat burning miles- Turbo Charged Walk = 13 Min
MV= 7.80
CB= 138
1 mile equivalent

Jessica Smith- Walk 30 Day- Chair Stretch= 20 Min
MV= 2.50
CB= 68

KCM 30MTF- Kickboxing-Prenix- Workout #2 plus Core/Abs= 42 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 430

Total calories burned= 986:cool::D

Chris- Have a great & blessed day today back atn work. :)

Belinda- Sorry to hear one of your fur babies Brawler is having troubles with his legs. I hope the hydro therapy helps and makes him stronger in his legs. Great job on your 3 mile walk with LS and CLX Burn Intervals sounds like a nice combo, WTG girlfriend awesome job today! Hugs and healing prayers for Brawler.:);):D

Chris- I hope you are having fun and relaxing on your vacation, you deserve it.:);)

Hugs & blessings:);)

Nora

Finally done with my workout. I did CharLean Extreme Burn it OFF and Recharge, that was a really nice 20 min stretching. Have to remember that one in the future. Short and sweet :) I just realized the workout I did yesterday isn't on CXT D5 :( I guess, I didn't pay attention which disc I pulled out yesterday. I did felt like I did that one before :D Oh well! I got an extra workout in.

Thanks Nora! I really appreciate it. Good job today.

Good Morning,

KCM Body Training Legs and now they are shaking. I think I finally have a handle on the dizziness it was bad yesterday. Sorry for not posting but things at work are getting super stressful we are supposed to get one afternoon off each week but the boss took them away from us this week so everyone is getting bitchy.

Good afternoon,

This morning I did CCPP (outside walk with DH). I also did PiYo Drench = 45 min. I really like PiYo Drench.

I will try to be back later. Have a great day and workout everyone.

Hi Girls!:)

Happy T.G.I.F.~! I just finished today's workout and will hurry to check in. Due to craziness of stuff going on with me today I won't be able to do personals today, my appologies. Great job Belinda and Roxie on your workouts done today WTG!!!! Have a blessed day to all the girls!:);)

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith Walk Strong 2.0- Burn Fat & Have Fun- Have a Ball = 33 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 360

iTread 6 = 21 Min (Walking Intervals)
MV= 9.0
CB= 258
Distance= 1.36 Miles

Jessica Smith - Walk On 6 Mile Mix- Upper Body
Sculpt= 15 Min
MV= 7.70
CB= 158

Jessica Smith- Walk On 6 Mile Mix- Lower Body Toner = 27 Min
MV= 7.70
CB= 284

Turbo Fire- Stretch 10= 13 Min
MV= 2.0
CB= 35

Total calories burned = 1095:);)

Have a wonderful and blessed day Girls. Hello's and wasves to all that follow.

Hugs and blessings :);)

Nora

Hi all!

I took my scheduled rest day Thursday and then yesterday I did RWH UPPER BODY HIIT.

Today is supposed to be X10 Step, not sure if that's what I'll do. Probably will and then add some yoga.

Nice job getting in your workouts, Nora! Is that Jessica Smith stretch online or a workout you bought?

Sorry about your pup, Belinda. My Buddy has trouble with his back legs getting up sometimes and going up stairs. Water therapy sounds cool! How old is Bowler?

Sorry work is stressful, Roxie. Good job on KCM workout though!!! [emoji119]

Hi Debbie and Jodi!!! [emoji16]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good morning girls!:)

Im just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk On 5 Fat burning miles- Belly, buns, & thighs walk= 15 Min
MV= 7.70
CB= 158

ICE- MetabolicTotal Body- Basic #5 Warm Up+ Main Routine+Blizzard Blast+ Stretch= 71 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 775

Turbo Fire- Stretch 10 = 13 Min
MV= 2.0
CB= 35

Total calories burned = 968;):cool:

Chris- Hi! The Jessica workouts I've been doing are all on dvd. Jessica Smith's newest ones are here'the link http://walkonwalkstrong.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Phase3.pdf. The last four shown are the covers of the new dvds. They are as follows: Walk STRONG: BOOST METABOLISM + MUSCLE, Walk STRONG: BURN FAT + HAVE FUN, Walk STRONG: BUILD BALANCE + INNER STRENGTH, GENTLE YOGA For Flexibility, Balance and Mobility. You can find Jessica Smith's free workouts on youtube Jessicasmithtv.com. I really enjoy Jessica's positive energy and enjoy the low impact walks as a way to get warmed up before high impact workouts. I find I feel better after the workout if I start with one of Jessica's 15 min blasts or longer if time allows. Jessica's newes offering is a bit more challenging and fun with minimal equipment and its just Jessica and her mom with special appearances by Peanut. Nice job by the way with your workout Thursday with RWH UPPER BODY HIIT, bravo! Today you mentioned your rotation calls for X10 Step and that you weren't sure if you would do that, and maybe add some yoga. Have a great workout today whatever you do and don't forget to have fun and have a blessed day!:);):cool:

Hello's and waves to: Debbie, Roxie, Jodi and Belinda have a joyful and blessed day!:);) Belinda- ps.I hope your Browler is feeling better.:)

Hugs and blessings:):cool::D

Nora

Hi ladies, I'm back! Well, for now at least. I have to go out of town again on Tuesday for business. I still plan to work out while gone though!

Today I did the same treadmill workout from YouTube I did last time. My legs are feeling it already. I plan to get back to weights tomorrow, and I am so looking forward to it!

Belinda-so sorry to hear about your dog's health issues. Always so sad to see our babies having problems.

Nora-hope your injury is feeling better.

Chris-it's always tough going back to work after vacation. I'll go back on Monday but then will be gone for the rest of the week so it won't be too bad. Getting back to normal the following week will be tough!

Roxie-sorry your work is so crazy. I hope it calms down soon.

Debbie-I hope you're enjoying your vacation!

Great workouts everyone...keep up the good work!!

Good afternoon,

I did LS Leslie Sansone - Walk It Off Tone It Up 5 Mile + PiYo Bonus Turbo Fire : Low HiiT20 and PiYo Sculpt.

Jodi - good for you getting your workouts in. Thanks about Brawler :( The water therapy seems to help....maybe it's wishful thinking.

Chris - sorry to hear about your Buddy :( Maybe you need to look into water therapy for him. It seems he is walking a little better today. He also gets laser therapy before the water therapy. Brawler is 11 years old. Not that old, IMO :) He has so much live in him, I am not giving up on him. He is my baby :)

Roxie - sorry about your stress full job :( I hope KCM helped a little.

Where is Debbie? I hope she is ok?

Nora- great job, superwoman :) Thanks about Brawler!

Did you girls hear? Cathe is coming out with new dvd's? I hope they are not to high impact like all there other dvd's? My body can't take all that jumping anymore :(

Good night, ladies

Good Evening,

I did KCM Lean Body Circuit Hi/Lo this morning then spent the day with oldest Dd and her baby while our DH's took the other GS to the lake and now the four year old decided he wanted to spend the night boy its been a long rime since we had a young one around. I am not going to get excited about a new seriex until I hear more details.

Hi girls:)

I just finished today's little workout, didn't get much sleep. So, I'll get to the check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith-Walk Strong 2.0 Build Balance & Inner strength-Balance & Agility= 30 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 287

Les Mills Combat- Power Kata = 45 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 461

Total calories burned = 748:):cool:

I did briefly read everyone's personals and I can say you girls are rockin' your workouts. I hope Jodi and Debbie enjoyed their vacation times. Have a blessed day and healing prayers for the fur babies in our lives.:);)

Hugs & Blessings:);)

Nora

Hi all!

Today I hit it hard with STS Total Body. Oh my, that was a tough one after barely working out all week!

I am very excited about the new Cathe workouts, especially anything to do with weightlifting. Can't wait to hear more details!

Nora-nice work today! Hope you can get some better sleep.

I hope everyone else does great things today!

Hi girls!

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk On - 6 Mile Mix- Mile 1- Steady Burn= 16 Min
MV= 7.80
CB= 170

Les Mills Combat- Combat Live= 34 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 348

iTread 6 = 20 Min (Walking Intervals)
MV= 9.0
CB= 246
Distance= 1.27 Miles

T25- Gamma Speed 3.0= 28 Min
MV= 9.50
CB= 363

Total calories burned = 1,127:eek::D:cool:

To all that follow I wish everyone a fabulous and blessed Monday with fun kick butt workouts to do. Have a great day girls!:);)

Hugs and blessings:D;):)

Nora

Hi everyone! I am back and had a great workout this morning. I didn't have time to post so I'm doing that now.

I started the Chad Waterbury Full Body Rotation again. I read over the instructions and redid the workout a bit as I sometimes like to do my own thing. I'm going to try and follow the rotation the way it should be done and see how it goes. Only thing I don't like is the superset part has really long rests. Like 2 min. to 4 min. Not sure I can do that but I'll try.

Today's workout went like this:

3 sets/5 reps with 1 minute rest - warmed up with Muscle Max

Barbell Bench Press - 75#
Barbell Row - 65#
Leg Press Station - 155#
Dumbbell Military Press - 20's
Hammer Curls - 25's
Overhead Triceps Extension - 35#

Keep in mind this is only 5 reps. I could have gone heavier as this seemed really easy for me. Don't want to push it too far just starting out again.

I also walked on my treadmill for 1.5 miles. :cool:

I haven't had time to read all your posts from last week but will. Hope you are all doing great!!

Good Evening,

I did KCM 30 Minutes to Wts bis, tris and shoulders.

Debbie-good job today

Nora-good job with your workouts

Hi ladies!

Today I did Tabatacise, the premix including Core 1. It was rough in the beginning because all of my muscles were tight from yesterday's workout. Once I got going though, it got better.

Nora-awesome calorie burn!!

Belinda-good job with your two workouts!

Roxie-nicely done with KCM!

Debbie-welcome back! Your workout sounds interesting. Is that a paper program or DVDs?

Today I did Cardio Coach 3 and had a great workout. It was fun and I really enjoyed it. I've missed my Cardio Coaches.

Workout was 40 minutes, ran 2.7 miles, burned 285 calories and went 5415 steps.

My steps went way down last week due to vacation, I was being VERY lazy. But it feels good to get back at it.

I also did the Oxygen Ab Work and man did I feel those today!!!

Jodi - The workout I'm doing is one I got a long time ago on paper. I just do it myself, no DVD's.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.