Video of Cathe's Rock Bottoms and Core Live Workout

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

This video clip is from Cathe's Thursday,July 21st at 9:15am EST,"Rock Bottoms and Core" Live workout and is our 110th Cathe Live production.

Time to tighten, tone, chisel & sizzle!!!! Yes the butt & core are going to work like never before!

Equipment Needed:
Fire walker loop
A set of 10 pound Dumbbells
A paper plate (or gliding device)
A stability ball
A fitness mat

*Now you can workout with Cathe almost every week at her Gym no matter where you live! All broadcasts are
recorded and may be viewed whenever you like 24/7.Sign Up today! Learn more about Cathe Live and OnDemand or sign up at http://bit.ly/1DHvHDD

What type of "rags" are used for the gliding part of the work out? Some materials don't glide very well on the wood floor and stick. I was wondering what type of material was used to best slide on a wood floor.

Mello, I find microfiber is best (they are generally sold in the cleaning supplies aisle rather than kitchen or bath), flannel is good too but very 'slidey' (depending on your floor). If you want more grip, try the square or basket weave cotton kitchen ones.
:)

Hi There,

I have used a simple paper plate and it works on hard floor.
The cons is: it does squeak a bit!

paper-plate-250x250.jpg

What type of "rags" are used for the gliding part of the work out? Some materials don't glide very well on the wood floor and stick. I was wondering what type of material was used to best slide on a wood floor.

They look like shop rags/shop towels. You can get a box of 25 at WalMart for around $5 - $6. I use them for dusting. Wash them first before you use them because they will "bleed."

I've had Cathe Live for over a year but just did this one today and I'm not sure how I missed it. Loved the cardio effect, lots of balance challenges which work me all over and the change of pace from heavier leg workouts. It seemed to target supporting muscles like floorwork does for me, so a great compliment to more typical Cathe lower body workouts. And different enough I can do a heavier leg day tomorrow. :) :)
thank you Cathe!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.