Thank You!

AlanaE

I would like to thank you for the superb DVD's you put out. They have helped me stay in shape as I grow older(now 51 and feeling it). They have kept me motivated where many others have bored me, challenged when others quickly stagnated and kept me in shape. I have tried other series(Jari, The Firm etc)but not until I found your videos did I actually see significant changes in my strength, muscle size and fitness level. With the others I improved a little and quickly ended up in an unbreakable plateau. Now I exclusively work out with your DVD's and own three quarters of them - they are all great. I just wanted to tell you how grateful I am to have these and to be able to work out with you and your fabulous crew.

I would like to thank you for the superb DVD's you put out. They have helped me stay in shape as I grow older(now 51 and feeling it). They have kept me motivated where many others have bored me, challenged when others quickly stagnated and kept me in shape. I have tried other series(Jari, The Firm etc)but not until I found your videos did I actually see significant changes in my strength, muscle size and fitness level. With the others I improved a little and quickly ended up in an unbreakable plateau. Now I exclusively work out with your DVD's and own three quarters of them - they are all great. I just wanted to tell you how grateful I am to have these and to be able to work out with you and your fabulous crew.
I also am going to say thank you. I love the variety , intensity and your commitment to all of us. There is not another fitness guru out there with your level of commitment. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

"I would like to thank you for the superb DVD's you put out. They have helped me stay in shape as I grow older(now 51 and feeling it). They have kept me motivated where many others have bored me, challenged when others quickly stagnated and kept me in shape. I have tried other series(Jari, The Firm etc)but not until I found your videos did I actually see significant changes in my strength, muscle size and fitness level. With the others I improved a little and quickly ended up in an unbreakable plateau. Now I exclusively work out with your DVD's and own three quarters of them - they are all great. I just wanted to tell you how grateful I am to have these and to be able to work out with you and your fabulous crew."

I couldn't have said it better!!!

Thank you so much for sharing those special words with me Alana. I'm honored to have been your personal trainer all these years and look forward to many more! Your 51 and today I am 52...together we have this!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.