New Series I would love to see from Cathe

loneswaneast

Cathlete
Hi,
It seemed as if I was in a rut, workout wise, and although I have all of Cathe workouts from her start which affords a tremendous amount of variety, I wanted to try a new approach.

On the suggestion of a post in this forum I bought Insanity Max 30 hoping for some really challenging 30 minute cardio programs. It delivers that. Whew.

So, I now am doing one 30 minute Max cardio killer workout followed by Leg chapters from one of the many Cathe offerings combining a leg portion (like just standing legs, or just Mat legs), followed by two other body parts. For instance, yesterday I followed the cardio up with the standing leg portion of Pure strength along with the Back and Biceps sections of that workout series. Today I followed the Cardio Max with the mat legs chapters from that same series along with shoulders and triceps.

So, I would love to see a 6 day series giving us 30 minutes of really challenging, few breaks cardio followed by a leg portion (I need to work legs daily at my age or they turn to jelly), and two other body parts each day. Abs of course at least 3 of those days.

Really push us to the limit to kickstart and shake up our bodies and minds.
Thanks.

Or, better yet, include 30 minutes of Peripheral Heart Action training after the 30 minutes of cardio each day. The cardio could be a mix of steady state on some days, and HIIT on the other days.

I'd love that too! I've done insanity 2 summers ago and it was great but insanely challenging. Thinking of mixing that with Sts later when I need a variety from Cathe's workouts.

Great idea :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.