GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Good morning,

Just stopping by and saying Hallo from NYC :) Having lots of fun.

DH and I are getting lots of steps in just walking. We are average between 25K to over 30 K each day :) I ended up buying 2 pairs of comfy shoes since I am here :) I wore sandals the first day, got blisters from hell on my feet :( Walked into the first sports store I saw and bought a pair of running shoes. And yes, I packed running shoes...but DH and I were like 5 hours away from the hotel. Not sure, what are we doing today? I know, I am getting lots of steps in.

Heidi - still feeling my abs from that workout.

Off to get some breakfast and enjoy the day in NYC! BBL!

Happy Sunday!

Forgot to check in yesterday, but I did a 3 mile run, went to ballet class, then took the dog for a walk before heading out to the last roudn of grad parties for DD's friends.

Today did 7 miles, but completely exhausted now. Very hot and muggy, so I think it wore me out. Trying to get the house stuff done, but may need to take a power nap.

Heidi - don't think dehydration, but as hot as it is, could be

Belinda - sounds like you hare having a great time. Lol on buying another pair of shoes.

Be chatty later. Have a good one.

Good evening,

I am home again. Miss NYC already:( We had a blast. While we at the Central Park Zoo, got a call from my sister her father in law passed away. I hate cancer. Really sad he passed away :( He was such a good man. I will miss him.

Today I did CharLean Extreme Phase 3 Lean Circuit. I have to revisit CharLean Extreme, I really like the workouts.

Sherry - be carful in that heat. I would be excused too. Good job. Had to buy something in NY, right? LOL

Heidi - hope you had a great day and workout.

I still have some unpacking to do. I will be back tomorrow.

Hi all!

Yesterday was a rest day, and it was too hot to do anything. However, the temp's dropped quickly over night, and today was cool, for a June day, so got in a 5 mile run and a dog walk. Still running by HR, and with the cool temps, my time was faster than it has been. That's a good thing!

Belinda - Sorry you had to cut your trip short. Sounds like you enjoyed it while there. I have lots of wo's I'd like to revisit, but the running is really taking the priority. DH and I are kind of wondering that as we continue to increase milage in prep for the race, if we'll be doing anything other than working, running, and sleeping.

Waving Hi to Heidi!

That's it for today. At it again tomorrow.

Good afternoon,

did my workouts this morning, just getting around to post. I did ChaLEAN Extreme Deluxe Upgrade DVD (4 DVD) Lower Body Extreme Zone = 40 min and Extreme Core Circuit = 12 min. I also did LS Walking off the Pounds= 48 min (I skipped the ab workout on the end).

Sherry - good for you for sticking with your plans. Your dvd's are here when you done with your plans. Good luck!

Hallo Heidi :) How are you doing?

That's it for me today. Have a great day and workout.

Happy Wednesday!

Today's wo was 3 mile run plus dog walk. Still enjoying the cool weather.

Belinda - I guess it's ok that you skipped the abs since you already did core. Is your DH doing any of it with you?

NYC question - what all did you get to do there? What does a typical German family want to see when there? I ask because we're meeting family friends there in a few weeks, and it's the first trip there for us, but their first trip to the U.S., and that's the first stop.

Waving hi to Heidi!

That's it for today. Catch you tomorrow . . . for another run.

Good afternoon,

CharLean Extreme Get Lean Interval = 41 min and Walk away the pounds with Leslie Sansone - 3 Mile Weight Loss Walk = 48 min.

Sherry - I think I will skip that ab workout today too :p I am beat! Good job on your walk and dog walk. I also enjoy the cooler weather.

Good night, ladies.

Good morning,

Tracie Long Focus Series - Break Through = 30 min and LS Walk off the Pounds 3 mile walk abs = 14 min is done :)

Have a great day and workout.

Morning!

Finally a workout! Been a rough week with this migraine that won't quit.

Today I moved over to Level 2 Ice rotation.

I swaped the days for RSK and MTB.

Today was MTB with muscle meltdown chest and core 1. PHEW!

Tomorrow is TTM Leg&Glutes WO.

Belinda: Fantastic job on your workouts while on vacation. :)

Sherry: Nice job on your run. I bet your glad that the weather has turned a bit cooler. We have higher heat and humidity now. I broke down and turned on the AC.
I am glad that I did because my headache got a lot better after. :) I guess this proves that I am really not a heat tolerant person.

Happy Friday!
Have a great weekend! Happy 4th!

Heidi

Hey girls,

DD wanted to do a workout, she is visiting us. I also did LS 5K with a Twist and CharLean Extreme Fat Burn Challenge = 33 min. CharLean Extreme Fat Burn Challenge was a sweat fest :)

Heidi - Yeah and good job on your workouts. Have a great weekend.

I am DONE for today :)

Good morning,

CharLean Extreme Intervals = 40 min is done. That was a lot of fun :) DD liked it too. Later today I will do abs.

I will be back later.

Hi all!

Realized as I scrolled through I hadn't been checking in. Sorry.

Thursday - Dog walk, but had a bad headache so gave in an laid down, hence nothing else
Friday - that's my rest day, and we had scheduled plans with friends so see a semi-pro soccer game (translation - mostly college players) but it was a really good game
Today - ballet class, dog walk, and a 6 mile run. Also, it's DD's birthday, so heading out for dinner shortly.

Belinda - Love that your DD like's working out with you. I'm sure you are enjoying her visit.

Heidi - Sorry about the migraine. Not enjoying the heat so much either, so yes, sometimes do have to breakdown and turn on the AC - mostly to sleep.

Gotta get ready to go to dinner. Hope you are having a good one.

Happy Sunday!

9 mile run done, plus dog walk. Laundry almost finished, then DH and I head to Chicago to meet my twin niece and nephew.

Hope you are enjoying your weekend.

ood evening,

Alesia and I took a live yoga class in DC :) It was pretty good. I just finished CharLean Extreme I've Got Abs = 17 min.

Sherry - I always have fun working out with DD. Good job this week on all your workouts. High fives, on your 9 mile run and dog walk today.

Heidi - hope you having a great weekend.

Good night ladies.

Happy 4th of July, everyone!

Just finished Body Beast Build: Chest/Tris. My chest/tris is fried. I also did LS Walk To the Pounds 4 Mile Power walk. It's raining here, no walk outside. You know what I realized the other day? I have a lot of Leslie Swanson walking dvd's. I must gone crazy when I had my back/ foot injury 2 years ago:eek:

Like I said, it's raining here in WV. I will take it easy the rest of the day. I will be back tomorrow.

Good afternoon,

I did 10 Minutes Solution HiiT 101 = 10 min (not sure, if I keep that dvd? it's very high impact. Defiantly not for me anymore) + BB Build: Legs = 39 min + CharLean Extreme Dynamic Flow Yoga = 38 min. For some reason, my BB Build Legs dvd gave me trouble? it would play? I cleaned the disc like 3 times before it started playing, weird? So far, I really like BB :) CharLean Extrem Dynamic yoga was very good, IMO! I like the Deluxe dvd's a lot, glad I got them in my collection.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day, everyone.

Hi all!

Back from seeing the babies. They are so adorable, but my brother and his wife definitely have their hands full with twins.
Yesterday I did get in a 3 mile run. Today I did 6. have to say the heat is really getting to me, but I'm off so able to go early. May really have to think about running before work . . . but that's soooo early.

Belinda - So glad you are enjoying your wo collection. Buying probably does go in spurts, 'cause you find something you like, but need more than just one.

Lots to do while I'm home, so got to get to it. Have a good one!

Good afternoon,

I walked this morning, than I did 10 Minute Solution High Intensity Interval Training Upper Body HiiT = 10 min and BB Build Back/Bis = 50 min. I do the 10 MS workouts as a warm up for BB. The warm up in BB is a little short for my likings.

Sherry - going through my dvd's will help me to decide if I like a particular workout or not. The 10 Minute Solution I am dreading already. Thank goodness, they only 10 min :) This one is going to the sell box. Very high impact.

Waving Hi to Heidi :)

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day.

Happy Thursday!

Run done - 3 miles. Running early, and still surprised how the heat is getting to me. Off this week, and still not getting in any strength work, but house/yard are getting taken care of.

Belinda - BB is one on my wish list, but I know there's no way to follow it while I'm training for the marathon. Maybe after. Good idea to be sorting your DVD's to sell and keep while working your way down the list.

Now, to get to a full's day work here at home. Have a good one.

Good morning,

Went for a 4 mile walk with DD (we talked on the phone). It was so hot and humid outside :) Trying to get my walk in earlier. I also did 10 Minute Solution High Intensity Interval Training :3 - Hit Explosion = 10 min. I am so happy when I am done with that dvd :( All that high impact isn't for me. She does show modification, still not for me. I also did Body Beast Build: Shoulders = 39 min. Really liking BB :)

I have a close friend she lives in DC, she was my next door neighbor in Germany (we were stationed in Bamberg). She had knee surgery done a few month ago, can't workout besides walking. Jessica Smith just had her newest dvd's released last week, I wanted to buy the set for my friend but missed the sale. The last day of the sale was July 4 :) I am reading great reviews on VF on the 4 dvd's. Jessica deal was buy 3 of her newest dvd's and get the yoga dvd for FREE :) I thought it was a great deal for $44. Each dvd came out to $11, not bad:) Well, like I said I missed out on the deal for my friend. She done so much for my DD and us. I wanted to give her something nice. Today a friend put up her new set for sale :) So, I bought the set for $35. Came out cheaper than Jessica's deal a few day's ago. I hope my friend likes Jessica as much as I do :) Eventually I will buy the set for myself :) I do have to go through my dvd's first :)

Off to shower and clean house. I will be back later.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.