CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Good evening,

I am home again. Miss NYC already:( We had a blast. While we at the Central Park Zoo, got a call from my sister her father in law passed away. I hate cancer. Really sad he passed away :( He was such a good man. I will miss him.

Today I did CharLean Extreme Phase 3 Lean Circuit. I have to revisit CharLean Extreme, I really like the workouts.

Roxie - Oh no, on the vertigo :( Take care!

Debbie - good job on BB. I will join you next week, need to work through those dvd's.

Nora - great job on your workouts.

Jodi - good job on your workouts as well.

I still have some unpacking to do. I will be back tomorrow.

Hi all!

Today I did Chisel Endurance and 10 Minute Ab Chisel from H&C. Drenched in sweat when done!

Debbie- great job again with BB Legs. Those leg workouts are brutal! Yes, I'm really enjoying H&C, but I can understand why some would not like it. Sometimes you work the same body part every day but in different ways.

Nora-great job as always! You killed it!

Roxie-hope you feel better soon.

Belinda-welcome back! Nice job with your workout. Sorry you had to come back to such sad news.

Sounds like a fun, active trip, Belinda, sorry you lost someone close. Cancer does suck. I had a tough Sunday at work. Sad sad sad.

Nora, sound like a good variety of workouts you did. Never boring, right?

Roxie, sorry about the vertigo. Hope you can find something that helps.

Jodi, you're still doing great with H&C!!! I loved those workouts, but they didn't love me. I'm sure I can work them in to a rotation.

Debbie, cool you are doing another round of BB. Yes, H&C was definitely the culprit of the lower back pain. I think it just aggravated my back , I do a lot of lifting at work , so adding in the repetition of H&C was just too much for me.

Oh, I did Rock'm Sock'm today!! It was fun and sweaty!!! Then did 49 crunches for 2 days.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sounds like a fun, active trip, Belinda, sorry you lost someone close. Cancer does suck. I had a tough Sunday at work. Sad sad sad.

Nora, sound like a good variety of workouts you did. Never boring, right?

Roxie, sorry about the vertigo. Hope you can find something that helps.

Jodi, you're still doing great with H&C!!! I loved those workouts, but they didn't love me. I'm sure I can work them in to a rotation.

Debbie, cool you are doing another round of BB. Yes, H&C was definitely the culprit of the lower back pain. I think it just aggravated my back , I do a lot of lifting at work , so adding in the repetition of H&C was just too much for me.

Oh, I did Rock'm Sock'm today!! It was fun and sweaty!!! Then did 49 crunches for 2 days.

Thanks Chris! Sorry you had a tough Sunday at work. Cancer does suck!!

Today I did Build: Back & Bi's and had a great workout - I feel BEASTY!! Went heavier than last time and boy I sure did feel it. Tough workout.

BACK
Single Set
Deadlifts:
15s/20s/25s/20s - 15/12/8/8 reps (last two sets were drop sets)

Super Set
Dumbbell Pullover:
20#/25#/30#/25# - 15/12/8/8 reps (last two sets were drop sets)
ss w/
Pullups: 3 sets/10 reps (used my bands for this)

Giant Set
EZ Bar Row:
30#/40#/50# - 15/12/8 reps
One-Arm Row: 20#/25#/30# - 15/12/8 reps
Reverse Fly: 10s/12s/15s - 10/12/8 reps

Single Set
Close Grip Chin Ups:
Used my Bands for this - 3 sets/30 seconds each set

BICEPS
Single Set
Seated Dumbbell Bicep Curl:
12s/15s/20s/15s - 15/12/8/8 reps (last two sets were drop sets)

Single Set
1, 1, 2 Hammer Curl:
8s/10s/12s - 15/12/8

Single Set
Neutral EZ Bar Curl:
20#/30#/35#/30# - 15/12/8/8 reps (last two sets were drop sets)

Single Set
Airplane Cobra:
Skipped - I don't like doing these because they hurt my upper back

Nice job yesterday everyone!! Got some errands to do so I don't have time for personals. Have great workouts everyone!! :)

Good afternoon,

did my workouts this morning, just getting around to post. I did ChaLEAN Extreme Deluxe Upgrade DVD (4 DVD) Lower Body Extreme Zone = 40 min and Extreme Core Circuit = 12 min. I also did LS Walking off the Pounds= 48 min (I skipped the ab workout on the end).

Debbie - wtg, on your workout. I will join you with BB tomorrow. I am only working through each dvd once :)

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me.

That's it for me today. Have a great day and workout.

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- Trim Down- Kelly's Favorite Mix= 20 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 205

Chalean Extreme- Push Circuit #2= 35 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 311

T25 Beta - Rip-.T Circuit= 28 Min
MV= 10.25
CB= 392

Total calories burned = 908:);):cool:

Debbie- Wow, girl you are killin' those Body Beast workouts, WTG!!! Awesome workout today with Body Beast Build : Back & Bi's nice weights and WTG and be rock star!!!:D;)

Belinda- Welcome back from NYC, how's your feet holding up? Wow, amazing challenging workouts with ChaLEAN Extreme Deluxe Upgrade DVD (4 DVD) Lower Body Extreme Zone = 40 min and Extreme Core Circuit = 12 min. Also did LS Walking off the Pounds= 48 min. Those are all great workouts, you nailed it today Belinda.

Hello's & waves to : Chris, Roxie, & Jodi:);) I hope all is well with you and you are feeling fit and fab today!

Have a blessed and wonderful day everyone!

Hugs & blessings:);):cool:

Nora

Hi there!

I did KCM Cardio Pump #2 today, (pyramid total body weigh work) and 49 crunches.

I have work tonight... Have a great Wednesday all!!

Hi all!

Today I did Max Hammer Strength and 15 Minute Leg Hammer. Leg Hammer is not a bad little leg workout. I liked it.

Debbie-great job with BB! I love working back and biceps!

Belinda-nicely done with all your workouts!

Nora-another awesome calorie burner for you! Way to go!

Chris-great job with KCM today and Rock'm Sock'm yesterday! Rock'm Sock'm is one of my favorite kickboxing workouts!

Good Evening,

I had a check up at the drs today and she was really happy I have maintained my 6lb wt loss. I have been having pain in one hip and she said it was a muscle issue due to whatever exercise I was doing and I need to chamge so I will not be finishing CLX so I will finish the week with cardio then start KCM next week on a positive note my right ear opened up.

Today I did Cardio Coach 3. I wanted to do a bit of a longer CC workout but my legs are still really sore. My whole body is sore today. I am really feeling these BB workouts this week. :)

Workout was 40 minutes, ran 2.77 miles, burned 287 calories (TM sai 370) and went 5544 steps.

I also did the ab work from the Oxygen mag that I love so well:

3 giant sets of:
Hanging knee raise
Bench V-Ups
Bench Reverse Crunch

15/12/10 reps with 1 minute rest between each giant set.

Belinda - Yay on doing BB with me!! Looking forward to seeing how you do. I didn't know you had these workouts.

Roxie - Doesn't it suck when workouts irritate parts of our bodies like that? I don't understand it. Must be age because back in my 20's & 30's I was able to do anything and never get hurt. Now I have to do everything with such care. Nice job on keeping the 6#'s off!

Jodi - Nice job with Leg Hammer, glad you like those workouts so much. I like working biceps, not so much the back.

Chris - Great job on your workout!!!

Nora - Great mix of workouts yesterday, and nice job with that calorie burn. Those always amaze me!!!

Here's today's workout:

KCM-30MTF- Shape Up- Workout #2 = 32 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 393

T25 Beta Upper Focus = 29 Min
MV= 10.75
CB= 426

KCM-30MTF- Home Gym Intervals- Bonus Waistline = 9 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 61

Total calories burned = 880:cool:;)

Debbie- Nice job on Cardio Coach 3. Congrats on your 2.77 Miles that is a fun and challenging workout. Excellent job on your workout today, WTG!!:);):cool:

Roxie- Glad you had a good check up and your doctor was happy with everything. Awesome, Take it easy and enjoy KCM, she's lots of fun. Did you pre-order her new one the Live workout yet?:)

Jodi- Nice workout yesterday with Hammer Strength and 15 Minute Leg Hammer. WTG!!!:cool:

Chris- Congrats on your workout yesterday, WTG with KCM Cardio Pump #2 today, (pyramid total body weigh work) and 49 crunches. Great job Chris way to rock your workout!:);)

Belinda- Have fun with Body Beast workout. I think Sagi is funny and don't mind the Beast talk stuff. His workouts are effective and amazing. Have fun and take care.

I hope everyone has a blessed and beautiful day!:);):D

Hugs & Blessings:)

Nora

Good afternoon,

CharLean Extreme Get Lean Interval = 41 min and Walk away the pounds with Leslie Sansone - 3 Mile Weight Loss Walk = 48 min.

Debbie - I forgot I own the set :D I must have bought the set a looooooooong time ago. Totally forgot I had it! I really need to do that ab workout you posted today. Looks tough! WTG!

Nora - nice mix of workouts today. I am excited about BB next week.

Good night, ladies.

Hi ladies!

Today I did Power Chisel and 15 Minute Glute Chisel from H&C and Define: Lower Body from PiYo. Loved both of the Chisel workouts even though Sagi is really annoying in the Power one. Autumn is trying to be focused and Sagi is just being so silly. I tried really hard to block him out and focus on the workout. I definitely needed the great stretch from PiYo after Glute Chisel...buns on fire! :D

Roxie-good luck with KCM! Sorry you had to stop CLX.

Debbie-good job with CC and your ab workout! That ab workout looks very interesting.

Nora-nicely done with your KCM and T25! Another great calorie crusher!

Belinda-great job with your two workouts. I hope you enjoy BB!

So I wasn't the winner of the Fit Tower. :( Need to save up for that pre-sale. I'm excited to hear about the pre-sale for the new Cathe DVDs. Woohoo....can't wait!!

Good morning,

Tracie Long Focus Series - Break Through = 30 min and LS Walk off the Pounds 3 mile walk abs = 14 min is done :)

Jodi - good job yesterday. I am excited to play with BB next week.

Have a great day and workout.

Today I did Body Beast - Build: Shoulders. Had a great workout, I stayed with the same weights as last time on all but the last shoulder exercise. Went up on those and it about killed me! :)

SHOULDERS
Single Set
Dumbbell Shoulder Press:
10s/12s/15s/20s - 15/12/8/8 reps (last two sets were drop sets)

Super Set
Lateral Raise:
8s/10s/12s - 15/12/8 reps
ss w/
Upright Row: 25#/30#/35#/30# - 15/12/8/8 reps (last two sets were drop sets)

Giant Set
EZ Bar Underhand Press:
20#/25#/35# - 15/12/8 reps
1, 1, 2 Front Raise: 3s/5s/8s - 15/12/8 reps
Rear Delt Raise: 10s/12s/15s - 10/12/8 reps

Super Set
Dumbbell Shrugs:
15s/20s/25s/20s - 15/12/8/8 reps (last two sets were drop sets)
ss w/
Dumbbell Scrap Trap: Skipped - These hurt my upper back

Super Set
Sagi Six-Way:
5s & 5s - 12/8 reps (this is where I went up - did 5s and 3s last week)
ss w/
Tuck & Roll:
skipped because I did these yesterday

Walked on my treadmill for 2.25 miles as well. :)

Hope you all have great workouts. Nice job yesterday everyone!!

Good morning!

Rest day for me. My butt is sore from that short glute workout yesterday!

Belinda-I've looked at several things from Tracie Long but never bought anything. Any particular DVDs from her you would recommend?

Debbie-that Six-Way exercise is tough! Good job on increasing your weight!

I hope everyone has a great Friday. I will be "protecting" my big baby of a dog from fireworks all weekend. :)

Here's today's workout;

Chalean Extreme- Push Circuit #3 = 35 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 311

T25 Beta - Rip-.T Circuit= 28 Min
MV= 10.25
CB= 392

T25 Beta Speed 2.0 = 28 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 344

Total calories burned = 1047:eek::D:cool:

Belinda- Nice workout today with Tracie Long Focus Series - Break Through = 30 min and LS Walk off the Pounds 3 mile walk abs = 14 min , bravo girlfriend that sounds amazing. I hope you are feeling fit and fab this Friday! Have a wonderfully blessed day.:);):cool:

Debbie- You're a rock star today with that workout of Body Beast: Build Shoulders & a 2.25 Mile treadmill walk, way to rock your workout today!
Here's to wishing you a fierce and fit Friday with lots of blessings. :):):D

Jodi- Its good you are taking a rest day. Yes the Master's Hammer Chisel short glute workout is a ninja, you think no biggie this is a short one then it kicks your butt. Great workout and one that seems to require a day of rest and stretching afterwards. Well done yesterday and embrace your rest day as a congrats on your hard work. Have a blessed Friday!:);)

Hello's and waves to Roxie and Chris. I am wishing you both a fantastik Friday with lots of blessings.:);)

Hugs & blessings:);)

Nora

Hey girls,

DD wanted to do a workout, she is visiting us. I also did LS 5K with a Twist and CharLean Extreme Fat Burn Challenge = 33 min. CharLean Extreme Fat Burn Challenge was a sweat fest :)

Nora - good job on your workouts. Have a great weekend.

I am DONE for today :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.