Success!!! A whole year of Cathe workouts without missing a single day!

I'm very much like you. I work out every single day. If I take a rest day, it's stretching only because I'm sick. It's like my morning cup of joe....can't go without it! Sometimes I'm pretty tired and cranky but 5-10 min into it and I'm there! Training like a warrior!!

I'm very much like you. I work out every single day and take the Best Diet Pills and I'm thrilled with the results. If I take a rest day, it's stretching only because I'm sick. It's like my morning cup of joe....can't go without it! Sometimes I'm pretty tired and cranky but 5-10 min into it and I'm there! Training like a warrior!!

Very inspirational Kat, I bet your body has completely transformed. Do you also feel better too?

I think it's really important to set a time to do the workouts every day and get them done no matter what!

Last edited:
Thanks. It's become a fun challenge... Still going! Will be 3 years this December! Brought Cathe on my tablet and did STS pyramid and a few no-equipment workouts while tent camping this summer. Haha! A little wee bit obsessed.

Well, my upper body is more muscular but my lower doesn't show signs of a hard exerciser. I have big knees and heavey cellulite thighs. :-( That hasn't changed much unfortunately. But yes, I do feel good, and strong.

I'v gained about 20lbs in the last 15 years doing Cathe... And still wear same size pants so I have to assume it's muscle. Yipee!

Www...that's amazing. Happy to hear that. Cathe always have been a great inspiration for my sis who got pregnant last year and been following cathe without missing a sing day. After her, here I'm to follow Cathe during my pregnancy....This has been a great inspiration to all the women out her.

Hello kchamkat, recently on my sister's suggestion I have also joined a body challenge program for reducing cellulite and making my skin smooth and toned. After attending that program I have controlled my weight and seen positive change in cellulite reduction.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.