Commit to get Fit & Lean January 2016 - 2023

Good morning,

I did CCPP today, I walked 6 miles.

Kirstin - that is so sad about the boy :( You are amazing, backing him cupcakes and give him a gift. That little boy went though a lot :( I will keep in my thoughts and prayers. Lets do another challenge tomorrow. I will sent you an invite :) Good job on your workouts.

Debbie - I still haven't put a dent in my dvd collection :D I know one thing, I sure don't need anymore workout dvd's :)

Have a great and safe weekend. I am done for today.

Hi,

I took another rest day today, still not feeling well. We switched our bbq at my in-laws to today because of the rain for tomorrow. At 1st I wasn't going to go but I felt so much better in the fresh air & happy I went:)

Belinda - I was thinking about you today, my FIL has a lot of vhs tapes (movies) & I was going to borrow one & my SILs couldn't believe I still have a vhs player & so your not the only one;)

Kristin - That is so sad about the boy, but awesome that you made him feel special & gave him hope because he will never forget that! I agree to keep your distance from the baseball parents I wouldn't trust them.

Cookie - We are thinking about you.

Goodnight:)

Hey guys. I just finished MMA Boxing. I am definitely getting my period. I am emotional and unmotivated and bloated and blah.

This morning was crazy. DH took DS to his bb game. I planned on staying home with my younger DS because it was pouring out. Anyway, DH called me to tell me that DS put on the wrong colored uniform and I needed to bring him the correct uniform. being as though it is a rainy day, I decided to take Baxter for the ride, to at least give me something different for the day. Anyway, I turned on my house alarm and left. Well, a motion sensor went off while we were gone. Because the dog was with me, I thought someone must have seen me leave with the dog and thought it was the perfect opportunity to break in. I rushed back home but no one broke in. Not sure what triggered the alarm. Very annoying. That was the highlight of my day. I am taking a 1/2 tomorrow because DS is in a school play. I need to come up with an alternate plan for the two classes I will not be teaching, but I am just not motivated to do anything. Help! LOL.

Belinda- let's do the daily showdown tomorrow. I am going to invite you and my coworker who manages to get 20,000 steps in a day on average. It should be interesting.

Deb- what is with the sports parents? They are all crazy in my opinion. I don't get it.

Okay, off to shower.

Kristin

Good evening,

Taking a well deserved rest day.

Kirstin - lets do it :) Starting tomorrow. Sorry about your day, hope it got better.

Debbie - LOL!!! I still have VHS's :) Need to go through them eventually. Hope you feel better soon. Get some rest.

Cookie - how are you doing? We miss you :(

I will be back tomorrow.

Hi,

I woke up feeling worse today, so no workout for me. I did cook & we had dinner with ds's but their gfs were busy but it was nice to have alone time with them. I also took/needed a 2 hour nap:eek: I'm back to NYC only 3 days this week & counting down the days!

Belinda - It's rare that you take a well deserved rest day:)

Kristin - We woke up and the rain was gone but it was so humid. I wonder what these parents do when their children aren't in sports anymore?? Have fun at the play tomorrow.

Hey guys. I ended up taking the whole day off. I was texting my AP last night and she advised me to just take the day. It is easier to get a sub that way, and I had paperwork to finish, so I was happy to oblige. DS's play starts at 12:30. I took advantage of the morning by walking Baxter and then doing my workout. I did X10 premix 41 minutes (Low Impact and Fat Burning Circuit) plus TTM abs.

Belinda- glad you joined the challenge for today. I'm thinking we will get beyond 20,000 steps today. ;).

Deb- Humidity makes my classroom that much more unbearable. I am happy to not be there today because of how humid it is right now. Tomorrow the temp is supposed to drop to the seventies. I was dripping with sweat during my workout.

BB tomorrow. Not sure if I will get a workout in tomorrow. I have my first official union rep meeting (I won, did I tell you? It's a long story, but my opponent had to drop out. I'll fill you in later). Plus if DS wins this playoff game tonight, he has a championship game tomorrow. I am anticipating that they will win and then tomorrow will most likely be a rest day.

Kristin

Hi everyone,

I went for another walk today :)

Kirstin - who is Laura on the challenge? I am not going over 22K...way to hot here :)

I will be back tomorrow.

Hi,

I did a lot of walking & still not 100% so will consider that my workout. NYC was so hot!! I hope Spring comes back;

Belinda - My car registered 101 in the sun, but it dropped to 90 once I started moving. I can't imagine walking outside it was a beach day;)

Kristin - Congratulations you won!!! how exciting:) I hope your ds wins.

Good morning,

We went car shopping for DD yesterday. She bought her first car :)

Debbie - Alesia is here and walked with me yesterday, it was hot :)

Kirstin - good job yesterday. I will not go over 20K in that heat :)

I will be back later and report my workout.

Good morning,

I went for a 5 mile walk with DD this morning.

I will be back later, I still have to do a DVD later.

I also did Power Step Training w/Victoria Johnson (Body Shoppe Collection).

That's it for me today. Good job, everyone.

Hi,

I took another rest day but feel much better just need more energy:) I have been moving a lot trying to finish my work & working NYC. I take the stairs whenever I can.

I forgot to tell you someone (not sure how) used my credit card to purchase a Dyson vacuum. I realized right away and I'm not liable. I called Dyson to see where/who made the purchase & they couldn't give out that information:mad: but will let someone with a different name & address use my card:confused:

Belinda - Great job with your walk & step w/o. How exciting that she bought her 1st car!!

Kristin - My nephew was telling me they didn't use up one snow day, so I guess finally school will end early;)

Good afternoon,

Today I did Bikini Body = 60 min. The dvd had two 30 min workouts. The fist one is Boot Camp and Muscle Conditioning . I really liked both workouts.

Debbie - glad you starting to feel better :) Maybe a few more rest day's and you feel 100% again. I am excited for Alesia too :)

Hi Kirstin and Cookie :)

My DD is here is week. Sorry, I don't have a lot of time for personals this week.

Last edited:
Hi,

I'm getting caught up with computer work & only one more day tomorrow in NYC! TGIF:) I really want to get some weight training in tomorrow especially since I want to get a slice of pizza in NY tomorrow;)

Belinda - Have fun with your daughter:) Do you do workouts together?

Waves hi to Kristin

Good afternoon,

I did Cindy Whitmarsh Fat Blasting Boot camp today. I also did part of Christi Taylor Cool Step :( 20 min into the workout I got lost :(

Thanks Debbie :) She is going through a break up :(

Have a great day everyone.

Good afternoon,

ICE Metabolic Total Body#1 Warm Up + Main Routine + Icy Core 1 + Stretch - 58:53 is done.

Have a great Saturday, everyone.

Hi,

I finally did a workout ICE Meltdowns for bi's & tri's wanted to do more but don't want to push it. I'm looking forward to enjoying the summer & getting my workouts going again.

Belinda - Great job with your workouts. Your dd is so beautiful inside & out, sorry she is going through this but it so nice she has you & can come home.

Kristin - How is your weekend, baseball?

Hey guys. Once Wednesday hit, things got so busy around here I did not have time to log on. I think all the running around caught up with me. I did not workout Saturday and I slept in today. I actually woke up after 9 a.m. and I never do that anymore. The last month of school is the last mile of the marathon, but this year, I am dragging. I am the yearbook coordinator with my partner for the first time this year. This job is such a pain and so much work, I will never do it again. I skipped lunch and snack Thursday and Friday to get all the books ready for distribution on Monday. That could be why I was soooo tired too. Anyway, the books are ready to go tomorrow. This week is our last week of classes. Thank God! My room has been so humid and gross and I just cannot wait to get to summer vacation.

Deb- No baseball this weekend, thank goodness. We all needed a break from all the running around we did during the week. Your nephew is lucky. No snow days? I wish now we didn't use any too, lol. Next weekend baseball picks up again.

Belinda- Laura is a math teacher I work with and she is soooooo freakin' competitive, lol. She averages 20,000 steps in a day. I keep challenging her and then feeling so inadequate, lol. Next week when classes are out, I might challenge her again and just walk around the building the entire day, hahaha.

Okay, I am off to shower. It is not hot here but the humidity is killing me! Oh BTW my workout today was AT.

Kristin

Good morning,

I went for a long walk this morning. Tomorrow my DD has to go back to DC, I will go with her and stay a few day's. I have to figure out what workouts I will do for the next few day's.

Kirstin - I agree, Laura is soooooo freakin' competitive, lol :) She is worst than I am, lol :) She must be moving around all day long? LOL, on challenging her.....I say go for it:p

Debbie - thank you!! That is so nice of you to say about Alesia :( I am glad I am here for her and help her through all this mess. Good job on your workout.

Have a great day and workout.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.