CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Good evening!

Today I did Chisel Cardio from H&C and Cardio 2 from 22MHC. I was really dreading Cardio 2, but it wasn't quite as bad as the first time. Between these two workouts, my legs are really feeling it.

Belinda-nice job again and congrats on reaching the 100 mark!

Chris-I am loving H&C too! It's just so different from what anything I've been doing lately.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Good Morning,

Yesterday I walked on the TM for 30 minutes then we went to the lake and today DH and I are watching our 2 month old GS.

Jodi-good job with the workouts

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk On 6 Mile Mix- Mile 4- Cardio Interval Abs = 15 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 164

Chalean Extreme- Burn Circuit #1 = 37 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 328

T25 Alpha- Total Body Circuit = 29 Min
MV= 11.0
CB= 436

Total calories burned = 928:);)

Roxie- Nice job getting in a workout on a holiday with TM for 30 minutes, spending time at the lake with your DH and GS's. Have a blessed Memorial day.:):cool:

Happy Memorial Day weekend everyone have a blessed day and if you are working out today have a fun workout. See ya all at tomnorrow's check in.

Hugs, blessimgs, and healing prayers:);):cool:

Nora

Good evening!

Today I did Iso Speed Hammer from H&C and Sweat from PiYo. Iso is my least favorite workout in H&C, just so many issues with it. First time for Sweat...loved it!

Roxie-hope you enjoyed your day!

Nora-wow, almost 1000 calories! Awesome!

Belinda-enjoy your rest.

Have a good night all.

Hope you all had a great holiday weekend! I did! I didn't workout yesterday but got my 10,000 steps in. Today I did HiiT Chest, Shoulders & Triceps. Had a great workout but I have to say, after doing some of the older Cathe workouts lately, I find that she took time and great care with the older workouts. With the newer ones I feel rushed and that she just quickly put them together just to get them out on the market. HiiT is still a good workout, but I sure did see the difference.

I did the premix - all the sets but no finishers.

Dumbbell Bench Press: 30's - 3 sets/12 reps
Incline Dumbbell Press: 25's - 3 sets/12 reps
Incline Dumbbell Flyes: 25's - 3 sets/12 reps

Overhead Barbell Press: 25# - 1 set/10 reps
superset w/
Upright Rows:
25# - 1 set 10 reps
Then raised the weights to 30# and did two more sets at 10 reps

One Arm Alternate Lateral Raise: 8's - 3 sets/10 reps
superset w/
Front Raise:
12# - 3 sets/10 reps

Overhead Tricep Extensions: 25# - 3 sets/12 reps
Lying Barbell Extensions: 35# - 2 sets/12 reps then dropped to 30# for 3rd set

Also walked on my treadmill for 1 mile.

Hope you all have great workouts today! I'll hopefully be back for personals later.

Hi girls!;)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Mike Donavanik's Xtreme HiiT 30- Workout #1 = 31 Min
MV= 9.20
CB= 389

CrossFire- Premix #2 TS Low Impact Tabata = 18 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 172

T25 Alpha- Speed 1.0= 25 Min + 3 Min CD= 28 Min
MV=8.55
CB= 327

Total calories burned= 888:);)

Congrats and high fives on all workouts done yesterday, bravo girls!:D

Debbie- Really awesome workout for you today with HiiT Chest, Shoulders & Triceps and a 1 mile treadmill walk as well. Bravo on your workout today and those weights which where impressive. You go girlfriend way to rock!:);):D

I hope everyone: Chris, Jodi, Roxie, and Belinda all had a fun an amazing holiday weekend and workouts.:);):cool::D

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:);)

Nora

Hi Girls!

I took yesterday as a rest day and today I did H&C Power Chisel. It was a good workout! Plyo moves followed by heavy weight for 10 reps. Plus abs thrown in too. I liked it, but I was a bit annoyed at the chatter between Sagi and Autumn.

Holy HIIT day for you, Nora!!!

Nice weights, Debbie! That's funny that you noticed the difference in Cathe's old vs. new. Seems very likely she rushed because she puts out so many workouts at a time.

The walk and baby time sounds nice, Roxie!

Jodie, I did ISO Speed Hammer the first week and have forgotten what it was! I think I have it this week.

Hope you enjoyed your rest day, Belinda!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi ladies! I'm going to keep it short. Today I went to the eye doctor and I'm still recovering from my eyes being dilated. It's hard to see what I'm typing!

Today I did Chisel Agility from H&C and Resistance 2 from 22MHC.

I'll catch up on personals tomorrow. Have a good one!

Good Evening,

I did KCM TLC Boxing this morning before a rotten day at work I like 3 day weekends but hate the catch up that goes with it. Tomorrow I am going up to watch my 3 and a half year old grandson he is sick and can't go to daycare.

Jodi-good job on yourworkouts.

Chris-baby time is always great I don't get to spend enough time with them.

Nora-good job on your workouts

Debbie-good job with your workout.

Today I did a Cardio Coach mix I made up myself mixing up a few different workouts from CC. Had a great workout but was hard to get started. I feel like I didn't even sleep last night. I hate when I feel this way.

Workout was 50 minutes, ran 3.22 miles, burned 318 calories and went 6578 steps.

Roxie - That's cool that you got to spend time with your grandson!! We spent some time at our lake this past weekend, it has been beautiful here!

Nora - Great workout! You kicked butt yesterday an burned some awesome calories! Nice job!!!

Chris - Yea, it's a shame everything comes down to money. I just love Cathe's older workouts, so much of the newer ones just aren't the quality her older ones are.

Jodi - I hate when I get my eyes dilated. Takes forever for them to clear up.

Belinda - Hope you had a nice walk yesterday!!

Good morning,

I went for a 5 mile walk with DD this morning.

Debbie - good job this morning.

Nora - have a great workout today.

Jodi - nice job yesterday.

Chris - have a great workout today.

I will be back later, I still have to do a DVD later.

I also did Power Step Training w/Victoria Johnson (Body Shoppe Collection).

That's it for me today. Good job, everyone.

Hi everyone!

I decided to do cardio today instead of another H&C weight workout (Max Hammer Strength). I don't know why they put 2 weight workouts together like that. So I did Cathe's Xtrain Tabatacize 1 and 2 and then did 10 Minute Hammer Abs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good Afternoon,

Burn Circuit 2 this morning these workouts are making my left hip really hurt but it's the last week we will see what the Push Phase does. I am watching my oldest GS today he is sick and can't go to daycare

I just want to say Amazing job on all your workouts today. I'm running really late and will skip personals today, but still wanted to say hi fives all around on all your workouts today! I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk On 6 Mile Mix- Mile 1- Steady burn = 16 Min
MV= 7.80
CB= 170

Chalean Extreme Burn Circuit #2= 38 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 337

T25 Alpha- Lower Focus= 29 Min
MV= 9.35
CB= 370

Total calories burned = 877:);):cool:

I hope everyone has an amazing and blessed day!:);)

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:);)

Nora

Hello everyone!

Today I did Hammer Power and 10 Minute Ab Hammer from H&C.

Belinda-good job was th all your workouts!

Roxie-nicely done with your workouts! Hope you are enjoying your time with your GS.

Debbie-great job! I wonder if Cathe's later workouts feel rushed because she feels the pressure to make shorter workouts...something closer to 30-45 min instead of an hour or longer. When it comes to weight work, I'd rather have slow and focused.

Nora-another great calorie crusher!

Chris-I wonder the same thing at times with the H&C rotation. Last week I had weight work almost every day. Great choice with Tabatacise, one of my favorites!

Have a good night!

Today I did HiiT Back, Shoulders and Biceps. Where is shoulders being worked in this workout? I know they work during most of the exercises for back and biceps, but this workout doesn't directly work shoulders that I could see. I like this workout, though, it's very fun. I should have done the finishers in this one, they looked fun.

One Arm Rows: 30# - 3 sets/12 reps
Pullovers: 30# - 3 sets/12 reps
One Arm Angled Row: 25# - 3 sets/12 reps
Bent Over Raise: 12's - 3 sets/12 reps

Barbell Curls: 30# - 3 sets/12 reps
Concentrations Curls: 15# - 1 set/12 reps; 1 sets/10 reps
Simultaneous Hammer Curls: 15's - 2 sets/12 reps; 12's - 1 set/12 reps

Walked on my treadmill for 1 mile.

Hope you all have great workouts today!!!

Sorry for the late check in. I've been very sick today just post MS meds injection side effects; fever, flu-like symptoms. chills, back ache, and trouble standing. I forced myself to workout today and did modify everything. It wasn't pretty but I got it done.

Here's today's workout:

Rockout Knockout- Timesaver #2 = 37 Min
MV= 9.10
CB= 460

T25 Alpha- Cardio= 28 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 344

Total calories burned= 804

Im feeling really weak and need to go rest so I will skip personals today. I hope I am able to workout and check in tomorrow it depends on how long these yucky flu-like sympotoms last.

Great job on all your workouts today, and I pray you all have a blessed day .:);)

Blessings,

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.