Daily Check in Friday May 6th, 2016

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Good Morning Everyone,

Today I took a rest day and just did 30 minutes of Cassey Ho Pop Pilates DVD. She is just so cute.

I added my bio on yesterday's thread. Thanks for all your stories ladies. I will look at them again this weekend as I had to read them quickly.

Have a great day. It's gonna be a scorcher.

Mornin' Ceci & Hi there! to everyone checkin in later. :) Have a really nice not-entirely-a-full-rest Rest Day Ceci. ;) So glad we all shared a brief intro. Hey, I hope if you have friends/family around Fort McMurray, that they are all okay. My family is mostly around Red Deer, so they are fine. The videos I have seen are truly heartbreaking and scares me.

I have a very early start. Not a morning person at all! My workout is Daily Burn Power Sculpt Strength which alternates moderately heavy weight with cardio intervals & did the Back + Shoulder parts of Jari Love Slim & Lean. I know many folks do her workouts for said 'Slim'ness, but my muslces respond quite well to them. She offers a change for me ....I've been feeling a little slumpy! lol.

Hi Ladies!
I am enjoying a day of rest today. My bf didn't have to work today so I didn't want to wake him with a morning w/o in the room next to our bedroom so instead I got an early start at the office.

Upon returning home this afternoon it was 25 degrees! Definitely too nice to be indoors working out and I have't had a single rest day in a week (last week Thursday was the last time if I am not mistaken), so I shall rest today and then I can do a double class tomorrow morning before it gets too hot.

Feels like the summer has arrived but there is no guarantee for how long so I need to enjoy it.

Have a good start to the weekend!

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Hi gals,

Thanks Ceci, I will have to go back and read it.

Today was CTX 10-10-10 just the warm up and the kickboxing and hi/lo segments then I did Cardio Kicks only the Power Drills so about 40 min. of cardio. Then to the gym for 40 min. of weight work including some floorwork legs and abs. If the gym can get the lady to approve it I am going to do the Silver and Fit training online.

Have a great weekend!!

Raining buckets here and I hope that is 25 degrees Celsius because if it isn't that is too cold to be outside and definitely NOT summer.

Very sunny and warm here too, luckily. Today was a rest day, telecommuting but it was a difficult day from a work related stand point. Then off to our weekly grocer shopping. Eating sushi this evening, That I like so much....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.