CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Good Morning,

I did KCM TLC Boxing and it was tough here in the mountains air is thinner.

Belinda-yes it is different types of leg work and you are right about the speed I wouldn't use heavy wts but you could slow down the pace.

Debbie-good job today. Colorado is beautiful, the ski lodge just down the road from us was open over the weekend.

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Body Beast- Bulk Chest = 30 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 246

KCM 30MTF- Lean Body Circuits- Lean Body Cardio = 33 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 383

21 Day Fix Extreme- 10 Min Hardcore Abs= 10 Min
MV= 5.50
CB= 75

Total calories burned = 704:);)

Sorry girls, got distracted stressfull and hectic stuff going on. Please forgive me for skipping personals today. I hope everyone has some great workouts today and a fab blessed day.:);)

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:);)

Nora

Hey girls,

my internet is going out a lot today? Maybe all that rain/thunder we having? Who knows! I did a 4 mile walk and abs today.

Nora - hope everything is ok :)

Nice job, everyone.

I will be back tomorrow.

Awesome workouts, girls!!

Roxie, enjoy your vacation in beautiful Colorado!!

I love ICE workouts! I like that they are down a notch from Cathe's regular workouts.

Yesterday I did Rock'm Sock'm only the blasts from ICE. It 22 minutes of interval. And today I did TTM Legs and Glutes. I love that one too! I guess different strokes for different folks.

Belinda, on the ball Yoga sounds cool!! I love stretching on the ball.

Good job on weight work and cardio, Debbie!!

Nora, you did an epic workout today!!!

I decided to go ahead and get Hammer & Chisel for my birthday! [emoji4][emoji4]
Unless you guys talk me out of it, or recommend another series that's better?

Have a good night!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Today I did the bi's and tri's work from Pyramids. Man, loved this workout. I'm having fun with these older workouts. I think I'm going to do the same thing next week with Power Hour. Fun and they are all different.

This is what I did:

Kickbacks: 3's/5's/8's/5's/3's
Overhead Extensions: 12's/15's/20's/15's/12's
Hammer/Regular Curls: 8's/10's/12's/10's/8's

Got a great burn with both and I think I picked perfect weights. Kept good form and really felt it.

I also walked on my treadmill for 1.25 miles.

Have great workouts everyone!!!

I finished today's workout and will now check in..

Here's today's workout:

Body Beast - Bulk Shoulders = 35 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 287

The Master's Hammer & Chisel - Chisel Cardio = 39 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 453

Total calories burned = 740:);)

Chris- Oh awesome another Hammer and Chisel person. I really liked Hammer and Chisel and got the basic kit then later ordered the deluxe dvd as well. I've done 1 round and doing right now a hybrid workout of: 21DFX, BB, and TMH&C. Its really fun. I know many had big expectations of this release to be more successful that either the individual program BB, or 21DFX. and were dissappointed because the combo of Sagi and Autum's The Master's Hammer and Chisel is mainly a total body/metabolic workout. Its still loaded with lots of great stuff and I do love it. I just think people's expectations were for something different than what was delivered. Autum's Chisel workout will kick your butt and tone you. Sagi's Hammer will work you out as well. Not as much weight work intensity that you see in BB though. This is still amazing what Sagi delivers interms of total body/metabolic workouts. The Master's Hammer & Chisel is a great compliment to BB, and 21 DFX., however it is not bigger and better than 21 DFX or BB. The cardio with Autum is great and so are the Plyo's with Sagi. He surprises you how low he can go and how he keeps up with cardio just fine. I would say all most all of the dvds in this set are gems with only 1 or 2 being very good not amazing or stellar. Its a keeper and I'm glad I have it. I know you will like it to, enjouy!:);):cool:

Debbie- Hi! Awesome to revisit older workouts and rediscover the gems again. Yes, Cathe's Pyramid is just stellar and never gets old, awesome stuff. Great job on today's workout Pyramid Bi's and Tri's, nicely done girlfriend way to kickbutt. Have a fun and blessed day!:);)

Belinda- WTG on yesterday's 4 Mile walk, good for you. I hope your internet issue is fixed by now. Have a blessed day!:):D

Roxie- Safe and fun vacation to you and have a blessed day!

Nora

Hi girls,

Today I did XTrain AOLIH remix # 15 Double Step and Disc Cardio - 42:04. I also did Leslie Swanson Mile Booster Walk. I am done for today.

I had to work off that cake that DH got us for my bday.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone.

Happy birthday Belinda! As I recall we share the same Star Wars Birthday! Have a blessed Birthday and May the 4th be with you:D

Hugs and blessings,

Nora

Omg....HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELINDA AND NORA!!!!

May is the best month to be born in!!!

[emoji177][emoji170][emoji177][emoji170][emoji177][emoji170]

Today I did Cardio Coach 6 w/Candace but only did Challenge 1, 2 and 4. Had a great workout and I love this one. Was sweating like crazy!!!

Workout was 47 minutes total, ran 3.4 miles burned 306 calories and went 6262 steps. :)

Nora - Happy Birthday!! Belated, but I hope you had a great one!! Nice workout combo yesterday. I'm sort of wanting to do BB again. I probably will when I'm done messing around with Cathe's older ones.

Belinda - Happy belated Birthday to you as well! How come I never knew you and Nora had a birthday on the same day? How cool!!!

Roxie - Are you still on vacation?

Chris - Hope all is going well with you!! Is your birthday in May as well?

Good Morning,

I did alot of walking yesterday visiting unique places. Dh makes sure we walk everyday. I did KCM Body Training Premix 1.

Debbie-yes we leave here tomorrow.

Last edited:
Hi girls!:);)

I was feeling like changing things up a bit workout wise and deviating from my current rotation a bit. I might even change the rotation, not sure.
I've been trying to decide between Insanity Max 30 vs T25. The thing is they are both on sale at Mary's beachbody site, about half off each. So I'm feeling conflicted. I think they both sound good but different. So, since I already own Insanity I thought I'd give it a go with Insanity Plyometric Circuit. Now, I have to confess Insanity Max 30 infomerical intimidates me and I know what Insanity is like its brutal high impact but Shaun makes it fun. So today I thought I'd try Plyometric Circuit with some trepidation remembering how hard it was and the impact too. I did the workout but decided to do it modified and from the beginning to the 28 minute mark then fast forward to the 39 minute mark to start cool down stretches. I have to say it wasn't bad at all, go figure. So now I'm not scared about Insanity Max 30 because they have a dedicated modifier split screen option and its only 30 minutes. So after my little experiment I realize I could do Insanity Max 30 and not feel lost or unable to do it. Iam desperate to shed some weight fast so that is why these programs got my interests right now. The only thing is I can't afford to buy Insanity Max 3o or T25 right now so I'll just have to wait. I supppose if I want I can continue to do Insanity again just modifying and shortening the time like I did today until then, we'll see. Anyways, I finished today's workout and will now check in,

Here's today's workout:

KCM- 30MTF- Kickboxing- Premix- Punch Mix = 22 Min (In did this first as sort of a pre warm before Insanity)
MV= 7.50
CB= 225

Insanity- Plyometric Circuit- follow til 28 min mark and skip to 39 min mark to stretch and cool down= 33 Min
MV= 10.50
CB= 473

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- 10 Min Ab Chisel = 11 Min
MV= 5.90
CB=89

Total calories burned = 787:);)

Roxie- Have fun and enjoy your remaining time on vacation. Nice job fitting in a workout with KCM Body Training Premix 1 great choice for a travel workout too! WTG Roxie, you are awesome!:) Now have a blessed day and enjoy!:D

Chris- Thank you for the birthday wishes, it means a lot to me. When is your birthday? I remember you said you were buying The Master's Hammer & Chisel for your birthday present to you. Now you got me curious when your birthday is? I hope you had a great workout and are off to have a blessed and fab day!! :);)

Belinda- Happy birthday yesterday incase you didn't see my post yesterday. Great workout to btw yesterday with XTrain AOLIH remix # 15 Double Step and Disc Cardio - 42:04. Plus also did Leslie Swanson Mile Booster Walk. Nicely done girlfriend, you are a rock star. Hope you had a fab birthday and lots of blessings. Have a blessed and wonderful day today as well!:);):D

Debbie- Thank you for the birthday wishes!:) Bravo girlriend another amazing kickbutt workout for you today with Cardio Coach 6 w/Candace did Challenge 1, 2 and 4. Wow, amazing 47 minute running workout and 3.4 miles ran. You are so amazing and still a rock star with your workouts, bravo. Great work now go have a blessed and amazing day!:);):D

Hugs, blessings, & healing prayers:);)

Nora

Hi girls,

Thanks again for all the birthday wishes. Had an amazing day yesterday. Today I did Xtrain Chest, Back and Shoulder premix #9 Timesaver (Rounds 1- 7)...45.38 and Leslie Swanson 1 mile Jog.

Nora - happy belated birthday to you too :) How was your day yesterday? Hope it was amazing one. Good job with your workouts.

Debbie - thank you for your bday wishes. Good job today.

Chris - thank you :) Nice job yesterday.

That is it for me today. I see you all tomorrow.

Hi girls...

Nora, you inspired me to do Insanity Plyo Circuit!!!! ( I could have sworn I bought insanity from you, no?). Anyhow, I did it and was very proud to get through it, too!! (I also was off from work last night, so I wasn't doing it on crappy sleep). The last circuit was very hard, a lot of plank cardio. I'm not good with doing those exercises when I'm out of breath. So I did other exercises from previous circuits.

I'm glad you girls had a nice birthday! My birthday is the 7th!

Nora, again, thanks for the inspiration and you go, girlfriend!!!

Belinda, nice job on xtrain weights and jogging!!! [emoji119]

Debbie, great job on cardio coach!!! It is fun to go back to workouts you haven't done in a while.

Roxie, nice job on all the walking in Colorado...have a safe trip home!!

Today I did shoulder work. Had a great workout. I did the shoulder segment of Pyramids but added upright rows in the beginning. This is what I did:

Upright Rows: 30/35/40/35/30 (did these as pyramids)
Reverse Flyes: 8/10/12/10/8
Lateral Raise/Front Raise: 3/5/8/5/3

My shoulders were really burning by the time I got done. That was brutal.

I also did the ab work from Pyramids - forgot how good that one is but wasn't able to do all the pykes - an then I walked on my treadmill for 1.25 miles.

Have great workouts everyone!!!

Hi everyone,

I am done with XTrain Biceps & Triceps - Premix 08 Timesaver (Rounds 1-6) + Core #2 (44:59).

I have no time for personals right now. BBL!

Upper body day here.... ICE Chisel Upper Body!! Had a good workout...

Good job today, Belinda and Debbie!!! [emoji1434][emoji1434][emoji1434][emoji1434]

I just finished a late workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

The Master's Hammer & Chisel - Hammer Conditioning = 31 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 275

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- Total Body Chisel = 36 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 319

Weider Ruthless- Lunatic Intervals = 20 Min
MV= 10.0
CB= 273

Total calories burned = 867:);)

Hey girls, I'm sort of in a hurry today as the washer/dryer repair man is scheduled to be here anytime. So I will make general feed back that is brief.

Debbie, Chris, Roxie, and Belinda great job on your workouts yesterday and today, way to get it done ladies!!! High fives!!:cool: Now go have a blessed day everyone!:);)

Nora

Happy Saturday, everyone.

Rock'n & Sock'n Kickboxing: Basic Premixes: #2 Warm Up + Main Routine + Muscle Meltdown - Triceps + Stretch - 61:52 is DONE.

Happy Birthday, Chris :) Hope you have a great day today.

Wishing everyone a great
Mother's Day tomorrow.

Have a great day and workout.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.