Nourishing Gurus

I had GREAT success with the Mega Energy Program this February 2016 and I have just signed up for the 7 Day Spring Cleanse that begins April 11th. Here's the link: http://programs.nourishinggurus.com/releaseandrefresh
I sat on the fence a long time and started out with some of the freebies on the website. I am so glad I decided to do the Mega Energy Plan and am looking forward to taking things to the next level with the cleanse!

Nancy can i ask how complicated recipes were and if food prep was time consuming at all? This 7 day spring cleanse sounds interesting but i have no culinary skills what so ever and if the ingredient list is more than 5 items it's unlikely i'll partake lol! Are there different choices for meals etc?
Thanks in advance,
Jamie

Nancy can i ask how complicated recipes were and if food prep was time consuming at all? This 7 day spring cleanse sounds interesting but i have no culinary skills what so ever and if the ingredient list is more than 5 items it's unlikely i'll partake lol! Are there different choices for meals etc?
Thanks in advance,
Jamie
Hi Jamie, to me the recipes are very doable, in fact, they gave me more confidence to experiment with cooking! The Cleanse recipes are VERY basic and yes, there is variety to the meals. Check out some of the freebie recipes on the Gurus site and you'll get an idea as to the complexity. The Cleanse seems to focus more on vegetarian dishes; however, there are some chicken and fish meals too. Food prep time is as fast as making a salad or smoothie, to cooking up your chicken/fish (30 minutes), again very basic stuff. They have a lot of ideas for busy folks and time saver tips, too. I still am using the recipes from the Mega Energy Breakthrough program and gaining confidence to try some of the ones that I thought were too difficult for my level of cooking expertise...I was doubtful of my abilities, too, but after sitting on the fence for over a year I decided to take the plunge and check these programs out. I don't regret it! I feel GREAT!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.