Commit to get Fit & Lean January 2016 - 2023

Hi,

We went to the gym yesterday it felt good to do weights.

Today we are visitong friends who live in Fl near Orlando with another couple from NY who have a wedding this weekend a few miles from us.

The weather is still windy but nice in the sun. Across the street from us is a sailing event to qualify for the Olympics from people from all different countries some are staying in our condo. Not the best conditions some are walking on crutches due to accidents with the wind on the water:(.

Belinda - Saw some people in the races from Germany. Are you getting snow too?

Kristin - Your DH is right the cruise ships will be cautious. The weather should be nice, actually I think the cold front only goes as far as the keys.

Cookie - Thinking about you.

BBT

Hey girls,

I did Muscle Endurance premix UB splits = 44 min + LB splits = 39 min and KCM 30 min to Fitness KB premix/bonus : #3 Kick Mix = 21 min.

Debbie - yes, we are getting snow too :( Can't wait for summer. Good job keeping up with your workouts.

Kirstin - when are you going? I think Baxter gonna be fine :) He is in good hands.

Cookie - how are you doing?

I will be back tomorrow.

Good morning,

I did Hardcore Extreme " Interval Blast Plus Legs" = 69 min and Jessica Smith Walk On "Buns & Tight walk = 30 min.

Hope you all have a great workout today.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. I will be back tomorrow.

Good morning,

I did XTrain -Chest, Back + Shoulders = 51 min + Bonus Core #1 = 7 min + 100 Rep Challenge Lateral Raise = 7 min (I felt those, lol) + XTrain Bic + Triceps Premix #12 Timesaver (Round 4-9) + 35 min. I also did Jessica Smith Walk On: Flat Ab Walk = 30 min. That's it for today:)

I will be back tomorrow. Any plans this weekend?

Hi,

The last 2 days the weather is warmer, most people are in bathing suits but I am bundled up. We finally saw our friends from Canada today too. We also walked on the beach.

Everyone is texting us how cold it is in NJ this weekend. Happy to be missing it.

Belinda - Do you know the times of the premixes before you do them? Great job on your workouts!!

Kristin - Have a great trip!!! Can't wait to hear about it. DH is sunburned, be careful the sun is still strong.

Cookie - You have us worried.

Goodnight:)

Good evening,

I just got done with my workout. I did ICE Rock'n & Sock'n Kickboxing MishMosh premix : Scrembled #3.

Debbie - glad the weather is getting warmer. It's minus here in WV too. I would love to take a walk on the beach about now, lol Enjoy!

Waving Hi to Cookie and Kistin - where are you girls?

Good night, ladies.

Hey guys. It's been a crazy few days between trying to get all grading and planning done so I don't have to worry about it on the vacation. . . and then getting ready for the vacation. We are leaving tomorrow. . . and I am STILL packing, lol. I packed everyone else first, so that is my excuse. I dropped off Baxter today. It was sad. He looked so confused. Hopefully he will get adjusted fast and be happy. We will get him in one week, so it isn't so bad, right?

Today was so much running around between DS's swim practice at 9 am to going to CVS to buy last minute travel items and then I had to get my hair done and drop the dog off, and say goodbye to my parents and yada yada yada. I didn't feel like working out at all, but I made a deal with myself to do a short workout. I did X10 Fat Burning Circuit. I feel less guilty now with about the pizza I had for dinner and the bagel I had for breakfast on the go.

Belinda- Good job with the workouts. ICE has so many premixes! I still haven't bought it yet. Do you remember my friend, Jessica, from the RT? She wants to do hammer and chisel together. She is doing 21 day fix right now and plans on doing H & C after. I told her I would do it. Maybe a change will do me good.

Deb- Glad to hear the weather is warmer there. It is freezing here on LI. I mean 11 degrees and that is not with the wind chill factor. I hated having to run around today. Every time my car warmed up, I had to get out to go somewhere, lol.

I am worried about Cookie. I even sent her a private message and nothing. Do either of you have her number? Maybe we could call her to see if she is okay?

I am going on the cruise tomorrow and we will not have wi-fi. I will be thinking of you guys as I do my workouts. I plan on taking a class or two, plus using the gym.

Keep work, working!

Kristin

Hi,

Today I did a short shoulder workout & planks. Only have a set of 5 & 10lb dumbbells so limited to what I can do. My eating has been bad:(

Belinda - That is too cold, I wouldn't want to leave the house:).

Kristin - Have a great trip & lots of fun! I will look, I'm sure I have Cookies number.

Happy Valentines Day, everyone

I am taking a rest day today, been working out 9 day's straight need a break. I may do some stretching later.

Kirstin - of course, I remember Jessica from the RT. How is she doing? I think you gonna love H&G, let us know how it goes.
And I agree, change is good.

Debbie - we went to Costco yesterday. Walking from the parking lot to the store I thought my face gonna fall off from the cold. I am so glad we bought all those pallets a few month ago. My house is nice an warm. You can do a lot with 5# and 10# DB's:D 5+10=15:D That's why I do when I am on the road. Good job, getting your workout in.

I will be back later. Have a wonderful and relaxing day, everyone.

Hey girls,

I ended up doing YogaWorks Core Yoga Flow = 40 min + YogaWorks Fit Abs= 10 min plus Jessica Smith Walk On; Dance Walk = 30 min. Not much of a rest day, hah?

Enjoy your Sunday, everyone. I will be back tomorrow.

Good morning,

Hardcore Extreme Interval Circuit is done = 71 min and Jessica Smith Walk On: Latin Dance walk = 30 min.

Have a great Monday, everyone.

Hi,

Today we walked a lot also did some plank work & barre exercises. Yesterday we walked over a bridge that is close to us but haven't walked over in years. The views are beautiful.

Belinda - Jeeze, I can't think outside the box, great tip to lift both weights together:). Not much of a rest day but really good workouts for you on Sunday. Stay warm, heard it may warm up by next weekend, crazy weather!

Kristin - Have fun!

Cookie - Hope everything is ok, our thoughts are with you.

Good morning,

Today I did XTrain - All Out Low Impact premix #4 "Low Impact HiiT + Burn Set Shoulders" - 53:15 + KCM 30 Min to Fitness KB : Bonus Core/Abs: #2 - 42 min. The KCM premix only had less than 30 min of cardio, the rest was abs workout.I also did JS Walk On: Stride & Strength walk = 30 min. I am done for today.

Debbie - you are welcome :) I always double up, this way I don't have to bring tons of weights in the RV :) Enjoy your walk, girl. I miss walking outside. The snow is melting, maybe we can take a walk with the dogs soon.

Cookie - I am getting really worried about you :( Where are you, girl?

Kirstin - hope you having lots of fun.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day and workout everyone.

Last edited:
Hi,

The weather was better, I'm still walking in long pants & long sleeves but most people are shedding their winter clothes :). Tomorrow is our last full day & we're back on Thursday.

Belinda - Great job with your workouts!! It looks like you may have warmer weather this weekend. I found Cookie's cell # Do you think I should text her?

Good morning,

I did Muscle Endurance = 67 min and Jessica Smith Walk On:- Barefoot Fusion Walk = 30 min.

Debbie - have you text her before? I am getting concerned about Cookie, hope she is ok? She hasn't posted in a long time. Maybe it's work? Enjoy the rest of your stay.

Kirstin - hope you doing ok too?

I will be back tomorrow. Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone.

Good morning,

I just finished KCM 30 Min to Fitness Kickboxing: Premix: Knock - Out Mix= 53 min +ICE Rock'n Sock'n KB Timesaver premix #7: Blast Only: After the Warm Up you will do only the "Blast" segments from the main workout. - 22:00 min.

That's it for me today. Have a great day and workout everyone.

Hi,

We arrived home late afternoon & it's been cleanmax since I came homeo_O I still have a lot to do but will save it for the weekend. It's nice to be home. I will work tomorrow & food shop.

Belinda - I haven't ever texted Cookie but will do so this weekend. This way she can get back to me when she can. I remember her Lupus was acting up & they changed her meds. I'm wondering if she had a bad reaction. You are doing an awesome job with your workouts! You will be my inspiration this weekend.

Kristin - You must be having so much fun!

Morning,

I did Intensity BC today.

Debbie - I was thinking the same? I hope Cookie is ok. Welcome home :)

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great Friday everyone.

Good morning,

Amy Dixon Breathless Body Volume 2 The Edge = 54 min and KCM Kickboxing premix #3 Punch Mix = 22 is done :)

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone.

Hi,

I didn't get a workout in today. I should have at least done something. My older ds was over and I went with him to go see my in-laws. The weather was beautiful today. DH & I were saying 60 degrees in NJ feels so much warmer than 60 degrees in FL:confused:

Belinda - Great job with your workouts! We still have some snow left but it is almost gone, looking for some signs of Spring. I will try and see if I can get in contact with Cookie tomorrow.

Kristin - Are you back yet?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.