CLUTCH - CUT

Yeah, Karen she looks awesome. I've looked at the program and the thing that causes me concern is there is a lot of sprinting involved in the cardio sections. She says you need enough "room" to sprint for 30 minutes. I think you'd be covered if you had a treadmill. I'm not opposed to sprinting but it looked like more than I cared to do on a regular basis.

Yeah, Karen she looks awesome. I've looked at the program and the thing that causes me concern is there is a lot of sprinting involved in the cardio sections. She says you need enough "room" to sprint for 30 minutes. I think you'd be covered if you had a treadmill. I'm not opposed to sprinting but it looked like more than I cared to do on a regular basis.

I saw that Lisa, and now, it's more like let me think about it. But, I guess I could do it on a spin bike. Yea, I'll think about it.

It's free, and it's only for 21 days. Must be worth a go?
I notice there are lots of moves per workout, so less likely to cause boredom. I'm sure you could sub something high intensity for the sprints?

And, yes, she looks amazing!

I've come to the conclusion, that this program would be perfect for the Summer months. That's usually when I cut up. So, I'm going to give it a go! Anybody interested?

You go, girl! Excited to hear about this one on the check-in. Should we hold you accountable so that you don't get adhd and switch to another program at the last minute? ;) Aw, heck no, you have the right to change your mind at any time.

Not really ready for a program, just functional exercises, but worth a look just the same. I ran across CC when looking for medicine ball workouts. Don't know if they still carry them but Ollie's Good Stuff Cheap had 20 lb everlast for 15$. It's a rubber non bouncing slam ball.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.