Strength in Numbers

Last night was yoga. It felt so good to do. This week has been going so slowly. I woke up today thinking it was Thursday and really had a hard time understanding how it could only be Wednesday.

Pam Great job on RWH LIH 1 & 2 + core 1! That’s funny I like RWH Plyo 1 better than 2 even with all the burpees. The speed of some of the moves on the step in Plyo 2 make me worried about rolling my ankle.

Cheryl Great job on RWH Plyo 1 + STS abs W&P! I try to do something that has some high impact in it every week. I would prefer lower impact sometimes but I know I need to keep the joints and muscles used to doing some high impact.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on RWH Plyo Hiit 1 and W&P abs. I hate those 1 armed burpees! I justify my choosing LI instead of plyo by doing both together :rolleyes: I know it's not the same, but it makes me feel better :D I would be completely grey by now if I didn't color my hair, and I don't plan on stopping that anytime soon!

Julie Great job on yoga. I *thought* about doing yoga this morning, but it was a passing thought :rolleyes:. Sorry to hear the week is going slowly for you. It's going pretty fast for me, I guess it makes up for last week dragging. I don't like how fast they jump over the step in Plyo hiit 2, so I just do it at my own speed or lower the step if I am trying to keep up with them. I agree there is way too much ankle danger the way that they do it!

This morning I did spinervals. It was fun to do a spinning workout since I hadn't done one in so long. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie good job on yoga. Sorry about your week going so slow for you. I hated it when the week went by so slow.

Pam good job on spinervals. I wouldn't be completely grey yet but I don't feel old enough to have grey hair yet :rolleyes:

This morning was STS disc 5 back and triceps. I wasn't really feeling too energetic this morning but I did it.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on STS disc 5 when you weren't feeling it. Sometimes getting it done on those days can be the most satisfying.

This morning for me was RWH Plyo hiit 2 and abs 2. It really did me in, I was glad for a short one this morning! DH got home from Florida yesterday, but had a day trip to NY today so he was up at 4 for a 6 am flight. I went back to sleep after he left and slept like I was dead for an hour. After feeling like the week was going by fast yesterday morning, last night I was thinking it was Thursday. o_O I'm blaming Julie! :p Have a great day!

Pam

Pam way to go on RWH plyo 2 and abs 2. The plyo hiit is really hard. It is good that they are short. Well at least you only have one more day to go and then it is the weekend. I always hated those slow weeks.

This morning it was PRS #2. That is one of my favorite step workouts. Then I got some housework done.

Have a great day everyone.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on PRS #2. I think I need to revisit those PRS workouts.

This morning was To the Max. I really enjoy that workout and when I was finished I felt like I should have done the extreme version. Of course, I didn't go ahead an add on those two rounds of tabata though.....Happy Friday!

Pam

I've been doing the ICE rotation and yesterday was a time saver of Metabolic Total Body.

Pam, Great job on TTM. You did good.

Cheryl, Great job on PRS 2. Housework can be a workout too. LOL

Julie, Great job on yoga, love yoga too. I wake up with those moments too. Weird!

Take care everyone,

Janie

Sorry no post yesterday. I had Grand Jury Duty again. I worked from home for about an hour before going down there and not being chosen because they had too many people show up. So then I went into work and it was just crazy the entire day yesterday and today (which is why it is a late post). I did do ICE To The Mat on Wednesday. I need to build up endurance in my outer glutes. Thursday because I drove into work, I stayed late and then did grocery shopping so no workout last night. I am hoping to get a workout in tonight.

Pam Great job on Spinervals! LOL! Too funny on the passing thought for yoga. It is like me and core work. I think about it but it is a fleeting thought. Well the slow speed of the first 3 days were to make up for the lightning speed last two days. Hope the weekend can go by slow. Great job on RWH Plyo HiiT 2 + abs 2! Oh no, so sorry I got you thinking it was Thursday too early. Great job on TTM!

Cheryl Great job on disc 5! It is hard to want to work out when you are not feeling energetic. Sometimes you just gotta do it though. Great job on PRS2! I bet that helped get your energy going being that you like that one.

Janie Great job on MTB timesaver! I have been liking these ICE workouts as something a little lower key than Cathe usually offers although MTB really kicked my behind. I think that is the hardest of the ICE series so far.

Have a great day!

Pam good job on To The Max. What you didn't want to add on two more rounds of Tabata :p

Janie good work on the time saver for MTB.

Julie that must of been annoying to have your day thrown off and not get chosen. Good work on ICE To The Mat. I found that one to be a good workout. I am glad that the last two days have passed by fast for you. Hopefully your weekend will go much slower.

This morning was STS disc 6 legs. Then I finished getting the rest of the housework done.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Cheryl

Today was LIS - Cardio 1 and Icy Core 2. All time savers. Can't help it, my body is literally getting older still. Ug... But a good workout for me.

Julie that must of been annoying to have your day thrown off and not get chosen. Good work on ICE To The Mat. I found that one to be a good workout. I am glad that the last two days have passed by fast for you. Hopefully your weekend will go much slower.

Cheryl, Great job on STS disc 6. Already up to disc 6? Time goes by so quickly!

Take care everyone and have a good weekend,

Janie

Janie Great job on your MTB premix!

Julie Oh boy, jury duty sounds like a real pain. Sorry you are having to do that. Great job on ICE TTM. Glad the end of your week went by quickly. I'm guessing the weekend probably went by even quicker though. o_O

Cheryl Great job on STS disc 6 and your housework.

Janie Great job on LIS Cardio and Icy Core 2. Don't worry about doing the timesavers, it is great that you are getting a good workout in!

I took yesterday as a rest day. I had decided that I needed to go through all of my shoes and get rid of the ones that I don't wear anymore because I have a lot of shoes and storage is getting to be a real issue. My shoe purge turned into a complete closet cleanout and purge yesterday and today I went through my dresser and got rid of a bunch of stuff. I must have motivated my DH too, because he did the same. I now have about 10 bags full of stuff for the Vietnam Veterans to pick up! This morning I was inspired by Cheryl and did PRS #2 and XTrain core 1. You are right Cheryl, that is a really fun workout. I need to do it more often! Have a great day!

Pam

Janie good work on LIS Cardio 1 and Icy Core 2. Don't worry about doing the time savers. If it is a good workout for you then keep doing it. We are all getting older. There are some days when I really feel it too.

Pam Doesn't it feel good to get rid of things you don't need anymore. I am glad that I was an inspiration to you. Good work on PRS #2 and XTrain core #1.

Yesterday I did ICE Rock'm Sock'm Kickbox and Icy Core #1. This morning was yoga relax and then I went for a walk.

Cheryl

Can’t believe it is Monday already. I swear I just left work on Friday yesterday. Anyway, I did get my workout in on Friday as I planned. I did ICE RSK. It was ok. Not sure I am in love with it. Probably need to do it again to really see. Saturday was Pedal Power and then lots of chores around the house. Sunday was ICE Bootcamp with the BB added on. That one flew by and was fun.

Cheryl Great job on disc 6 + housework! Why is housework never ending? I feel like I just cleaned something and it needs to be cleaned again. Of course having pets doesn’t help with that. Great job on RSK + Core 1 and YR + a walk!

Janie Great job on ICE LIS Cardio 1 + Core 2! Timesavers are great. You still get a great workout it and you are listening to your body. Be proud of what you are doing to stay healthy and fit!

Pam Awesome job on ClosetMax! I have those times when I just decide enough is enough and I start purging items from my closet. It is so freeing! Great job on PRS 2 + XT core 1! Oh yes, the weekend always goes by quickly. I vaguely remember getting ready for bed Saturday night and wondering how Sunday was already here.

Have a great day!

Cheryl It feels great getting rid of stuff you don't need anymore. I am already thinking about what I will tackle next weekend! :DGreat job on RSK, icy core 1, yoga relax and your walk!

Julie I hear you on it being Monday already. Great job on RSK, PP, Chore max and BC+BB!

Well it was a disappointing Super Bowl for those of us here in NC. I'm not sure what happened to the Panthers but they looked terrible! This morning was disc 28 chest and back. I was feeling really strong and now I've got a little hum going in my muscles. Apparently I decided to stick with undulating rotation for STS since I'm now starting the second month! Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Good work on ICE RSK. I don't mind that one. Good job on Pedal Power your chores and ICE Bootcamp + BB. It seems like the housework is never done. You are right when you have pets there is always something that needs to be cleaned.

Pam Sorry that your Panthers lost yesterday. I watched a bit of the Superbowl and I agree that your team wasn't playing their best. Good work on disc 28 chest and back. Nice that you have that little hum going in your muscles and your are feeling really strong.

It was STS disk 7 Chest Shoulders and Biceps for me this morning. I wasn't feeling as strong on the push ups as I had in the two previous weeks but I did my best. It was so nice here today that it felt like spring and I really don't know what happened but I ended up cleaning out the oven cleaning the carpets on the main floor and washed the windows o_O. I must have had spring fever. Then in the afternoon I took the cats outside so they could get some fresh air too. The nice weather brought out all the neighbours as well so it was nice to reconnect with them.

Cheryl

Last night was AOLIH! I have had this dry cough for about a week now. I thought it was getting better yesterday and during the workout I didn’t cough once but once the workout was over and I started stretching I had the most horrific coughing fit. I hope it gets out of my system soon. I feel fine other than this cough which is just annoying.

Pam Great job on disc 28! Are you enjoying the undulating rotation? I’ll be curious whether you like it better than the regular rotation. At least meso 1 and the pushup mania is spread out a little this way. I think this is the first year I did not watch a single moment of the super bowl. I didn’t watch any commercials or the half time show either and that is normally all I am interested in but this year I just wasn’t feeling it. I did catch a small glimpse of a commercial with Steven Tyler. I think it was for skittles but I had ear phones in so I didn’t hear anything.

Cheryl Great job on disc 7! It is disappointing when you have a less strong day but you made it through. Maybe you were saving your strength for all the work you did around the house. That is certainly a major CleanMax. Glad you are having nice weather and could enjoy it with your neighbors.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on disk 7. Sorry you weren't feeling as strong on the pushups as the last 2 times, but the good news is only 1 more crazy push up disc to go! Wow, you had quite the burst of energy. It must have felt so good getting all of that work done. Don't you just love those spring like days?!

Julie Great job on AOLIH. Oh boy, sorry about the coughing, that doesn't sound like any fun at all. I hope that it gets better soon. I'm glad to hear that you aren't feeling bad otherwise at least. I am liking the undulating rotation so far. I wasn't sure at first, but I think it was the thought of spreading out all of the pushups discs that made me stick with it. I'm not sure if it's as effective this way or not, but it's a nice change. I thought that the super bowl commercials were especially weak this year. The best two were the Doritos ones that were part of a contest to create the best commercial. I had forgotten all about the Steven Tyler commercial. I was surprised to see him doing a skittles commercial! There was a particularly weird/disturbing one with a thing that was a combination of a monkey, puppy and baby and it just kept saying puppy/monkey/baby. It was so weird I don't know what the commercial was even for! I've been hearing a lot of complaints about the halftime show, but I thought it was good. That and Lady Gaga singing the Star Spangled Banner were the best parts.

This morning for me was Hiit 40/20. It did me in! I still have to do abs later, hopefully I will remember! Have a great day!

Pam

Julie good job on AOLIH. Sorry that you have that annoying cough. I hope you get rid of it soon but at least it held off until you got your workout done :D.

Pam good work on Hiit 40/20, I haven't done that one in a long time. I think it is time for me to pull it out again.

This morning I did ICE LIS 1 and 2 and core 2. It was another really nice day here again today so this afternoon I went out for a long walk. It will start raining again tomorrow so I wanted to make sure that I got outside before that happened.

Cheryl

Last night was yoga. I still have my stupid cough. The only good thing I can say is that I am pretty sure I am getting a good ab workout from all the coughing.

Pam Great job on 40/20! That one is tough. I have heard some people talking about monkey, puppy, baby and eventually caught on that it must have been a super bowl ad. That’s disappointing when the best parts about the super bowl are the national anthem and half time show.

Cheryl Great job on ICE LIS 1 & 2 + core 2! So happy that you are having wonderful weather. It sure does help make the winter tolerable. We have been really cold lately but it is hard to complain. We have had a fairly mild winter so I figured February would be out to get us.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on LIS 1&2 and Core 2. That is one of my favorite combos. You are so good about getting out and enjoying the nice weather and you got a bonus workout in with your long walk too.

Julie Great job on yoga. That dumb cough needs to go away, so funny about the ab workout though! Coughing definitely works the abs! So great job on that ab workout!

This morning for me was disc 3 legs. I like the pace of these meso 1 leg workouts, they really keep moving along! Have a great day!

Pam

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.