Invalid Username/password in WM?

firemedic

Cathlete
The last few times I've log into the workout manager, a small screen pops up and says "Invalid username/password", but it still logs me in after I click "OK". I haven't changed anything and was wondering what this means. Am I suppose to change my password or username?

This has been happening to me, too, for the last couple of days. It happens with both Firefox and Explorer. I'm curious to hear the response.

This is probably related our forum update last week. I would suggest trying to clear your browser's cache and if that doesn't work just login to our forums instead of the workout Manager (then go to the workout Manager) and see if that solves your issue?

This has been happening to me for the past several months (well before the forum update last month). I eventually get in, like the OP said.

I have also noticed for the last few months that if I am logged into the Forums and go to WM, I have to re-log in and it gives me the above error (but still lets me in). Previously, I could log in once and go back and forth between forums and WM without issue. Now I log into the forums no problem, but will go to WM and get the error. I also get the error if I go straight to WM (not going to and logging in the Forums first).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.