Nourishing Gurus Program for Energy

Nanbo

Cathlete
I just signed up for The Nourishing Gurus Mega Energy Breakthrough Program that begins January 25th! I used the coupon code "3daysave" and got in on a good deal. The price goes up on January 17th. Is anyone else participating in this round? Has anyone participated in past rounds? I am excited to see what this program can deliver...Cathe seems to really be feeling good these days and I want some of that! I have thought about it for too long not to act on this!
http://programs.nourishinggurus.com/mega-energy-breakthrough-jan16/

I'll have to check this out, right now I'm focusing on doing the Metabolic Effect Nutrition Certification course this spring, so I probably won't do this now, but am certainly interested in what it's all about. Thanks for posting the link!

I did this the first time it was offered....(Nov 2014 I believe?)....and it was great. I am still using the recipes they give you.
I was so excited to see how many tasty ideas they provide! I have to do some shopping tonight after work to get ready for the big start on Monday! What did you like about the program, Deb?

Ditto on eliminating sugar with no cravings while I did the program. I eventually went back to eating sugar, repeating the program next week to get back to sugar free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nanbo,

How is the Energy program going? I've been curious about this for awhile and am wondering what you think about the meal plan, how easy the food is to prepare, etc.

@poachedsalmon , I just saw your post (sorry for the delay). I can't say enough good things about the Mega Energy Program! I had a post somewhere on the forum about how delicious the food is (not hard to prepare...they offer many skill levels) and how I dropped 9 pounds without even trying (my focus was the energy part). I really leaned out through the abs and had definition that I've never seen before (abs really ARE made in the kitchen!). I just signed up for the Nourishing Gurus 7 day Spring Cleanse: http://programs.nourishinggurus.com/releaseandrefresh

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.