daily checkin, Thursday 11/26

gonnabea5

Cathlete
I had to go ahead and get us started today in case I forget to post later. hope no one is offended by this.

I did tabacize today. I did almost all of it including high impact.

I have already gained weight this weight. so disappointed. but also very determined to keep up workouts to minimize the damage.

Hi Shereta, thanks for getting us started this busy day.
Today was Cathe Live Fitness Fusion, perfect for a turkey day.

Happy Thanksgiving to my Check in Queens, I am thankful that you are here every day and that you are in the trenches with me, lol!

Hi gals,

Today we aren't doing Thanksgiving because it is my dh's birthday and he is tired of always sharing his birthday with Thanksgiving.

So we are staying home, so I did the Ultimate Taebo workout ALL 90 minutes of it!!!! I don't believe that I have ever done the whole workout before.

I am a sweaty mess.

Have a great day!

Hi ladies todat it was Lift it Hiit it back, biceps and shoulders, definitely a tough one. I notice my left arm is much weaker than the right one, it's almost difficult to use the same weigth when the exercise requires one arm only.
Dear Shereta, if it may help, i have got to pay attention on my weigth as well. Always fighting to keep it around what is "normal" for me. I'm really short, each pound or kilo I put on becomes immediately visible on thighs and butt

Hey everyone,

Happy Thanksgiving to you all. Great workouts ladies.

Today I did RWH Chest/shoulders/triceps + 20 minutes of TTapp. I am going to make a few purchases this black friday weekend from Mary and TTapp. It's xmas gifts to me from my DH. He says "well, as long as you are surprised. that's what counts" lol.

See you all tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.