Sept 2013 Rotation

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! Hard to believe September is already here!!! This month we're going to do "series" based workouts week to week. This will ensure a variety of muscle fiber recruitment and enhance muscle stimulation, which of course leads to a reduction in body fat. Remember..."you are what you eat" so eat well and clean. Extra water and sleep will work in your favor too. NOTE: If you do not have a particular series you can sub in a workout that incorporates those body parts. If you do not have the Cross train Xpress series than substitute Cardio and Weights, Boot camp original, kick punch and crunch, Afterburn, MMA Boxing, and Supercuts

Week One:

Mon... 4DS Higher Intensity Step in its entirety

Tues...30 minute walk/run on the treadmill

Wed...4DS...Bootcamp

Thurs....Ride or Cycl Max or solid cardio workout of your choice

Fri.... 4DS...Lower Intensity Step

Sat..... 4DS...Kickbox

Sun.....OFF

Week Two:

Mon... Pure Strength Series Strong Legs and Abs

Tues...Ride or Cycle Max or solid cardio workout of your choice

Wed...Pure Strength Series Biceps and Abs

Thurs.... 30 minute walk/run on the treadmill

Fri.... Pure Strength Series Chest Shoulders and Triceps

Sat..... IMAX 2

Sun.....OFF

Week Three:

Mon... Gym Style Legs

Tues...Ride or Cycle Max or solid cardio workout of your choice

Wed...Gym Style Back Shoulders & Biceps

Thurs.... HIIT 30/30

Fri.... Gym Style Chest and Triceps

Sat..... Cardio Leg Blast

Sun.....OFF

Week Four:

Mon... Cross Train Xpress 10-10-10

Tues...Cross Train Xpress Leaner Legs

Wed...Cross Train Xpress All Step

Thurs....Cross Train Xpress Kickbox

Fri....Cross Train Xpress Step and Intervals

Sat.....Cross Train Xpress Power Circuit

Sun.....OFF

Thank you Cathe! Looks great and nice mix. Although fancy step routines is not my thing. Any suggestion for an exchange? Ty!

Check out today's Deal of the Day --- CrossTrain Express. I bought this one during the original presale and it is a great investment. If I'm not mistaken, Leaner Legs is where Cathe introduced us all to "low ends."

The rotation looks great!

Thanks Cathe...This looks like a great one. I am going to do this one when I am done with STS....

4-day split

i searched, but could not find a rotation for 4-day split. anyone know where it is?
thanks, cathy

i searched, but could not find a rotation for 4-day split. anyone know where it is? thanks, cathy
Cathy, if you looking for a rotation that Cathe put out when the 4 day split workouts were released, it's the Nov 2007 rotation.

Entering my 4th week of this rotation!

So far, so good.
Coming up next, Cross Train Xpress .
Haven't done a few of these workouts like Step and Intervals or Power Circuit. Will need to preview beforehand. Wish me luck!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.