CRAZY, STRONG & LOVING IT FOR July & December 2015

Nora - glad you are felling 100% again. 21 Fix Total Cardio isn't an easy workout :) Nice job!

Debbie - nice weights this morning.

Good Evening,

I went for a walk over my lunch hour.

Debbie-I don't need to have a hysterectomy I want one I am tired of being miserable every month.

Nora-good job with your workouts.

Belinda-good job with your workout.

Today was Bulk: Arms. Had a great workout. Also walked on my treadmill for 1 mile afterwards. I used the weights as last time but went up with kickbacks, Next time I need to up it with a few other exercises.

This is what I did:

Progressive Set:
Standing Dunbbell Curl: 10's/12's/15's - 15's/12's/10's - 15/12/8 - 8/12/15 reps

Single Set:
Dumbbell Tricep Extension: 20#/25#/30#/25# - 15/12/8/8 reps

Force Set:
Wide Grip Barbell Curl: 30# - 5 sets/5 reps, no rest and no putting weight down

Single Set:
Skull Crusher: 25#/30#/35#/30# - 15/12/8/8 reps

Progressive Set
Concentration Hammer Curl: 10#/12#/15# - 15#/12#/10# - 15/12/8 - 8/12/15 reps each arm

Progressive Set
One-Arm Kickbacks: 8
#/10#/12# - 12#/10#/8# - 15/12/8 - 8/12/15 reps each arm

Weighted Crunch -
10# - 30 reps

Nora - Wow, 4 weeks already. Seems like you just had it done. You healed fast, too, you are doing awesome!!!!

Roxie - Yea, I get that. Do you think they will do it just because you want to, though? I have a friend who is in all kinds of pain all the time - even back pain - and her doctor doesn't want to do a hysterectomy on her. I think it's wrong, if she wants to get it done, then the doc should do it. She isn't going to have any more kids so what difference does it make? I hope your doctor will listen to you.

Belinda - Nice workout. Hope you have a great day, today!!!

Good Morning,

Yoga Relax Express 1 this morning thought it might help me stretch out a little my knee was hurting last night I think because if the cooler temp last night.

Debbie-my doctor has suggested it many times DH was my hold up had to get him on board with it. Because Ibhave Endometriosis I will never get better and I have been fighting it for a long time. Nicenjob on the weights girl.

Hey girls

I will do cardio today. Will probably not post until tonight.

Roxie - sorry you have to go through this every month :( Good job on the yoga this morning.

Nora - have fun with your workout today.

Debbie - nice job this morning.

I will check in later. Have a great day, everyone.

Hi girls!:)

I finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone's Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan- 2 Mile walk Thursday Walk no chest and back= 27 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 258
2 mile walk, done!

21 Day Fix- Upper Body Fix= 32 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 284

KCM 30 MTF- Kickboxing- Premix- Punch Mix= 22 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 225

Total calories burned= 767;)

Sorry girls for the late check in, no time for personals today sorry. Great job Debbie, Good call Roxie on Yoga today, take it easy. Chris and Belinda be well and have a blessed day girls!:);)

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:);)

Nora

Today I did Cardio Coach #6 with Candace and did Challenge #1, 2 and 4. I couldn't lift a weight today if i tried. I am so sore. I think I'll have to skip both the leg and shoulder workouts this week because I don't think I'll be working out on Friday. I have to work late Thursday and I won't want to get up that early on Friday. We'll see.

Workout today was 47 minutes, ran 3.13 miles and burned 337 calories. Treadmill said 438 calories, like those numbers better!!

Hope you all have great workouts!!

Good morning,

I will do D5 today.

Debbie - nice cal burn this morning.

Nora - nice job yesterday.

I will be back later.

Hi girls!

Just time for a late check in sorry no personals.

Here's today's workout check in:

21 Day Fix Lower Fix = 31 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 275

KCM 30MTF- Plateau Buster- Premix-Plateau Challenge= 42 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 487

Total calories burned= 762:cool::);)

I hope everyone has great workouts and a blessed day! :);)

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:);)

Nora

This morning I did Bulk: Shoulders and had great workout. I upped the weights on all exercises except for the Arnold press and reverse flyes. It's amazing how just a pound or two really makes a difference with shoulders.

This is what I did:

Super Set:
Lateral Raise: 8's/10's/12's - 15/12/8/
Arnold Press: 10's/12's/15's/10's - 15/12/8/8 reps

Progressive Set:
Upright Row: 30#/35#/40# - 40#/35#/25# - 15/12/8 - 8/12/15 reps

Super Set:
Alternate Front Raise: 5's/8's/10's - 15/12/8 reps
Plate Twist-Twist: 10# - 3 sets/10 reps

Progressive Set

Reverse Fly: 8's/10's/12's - 12's/10's/8's - 15/12/8 - 8/12/15 reps

Super Set
Superman Stretch: 30 seconds 2x's
Plank Twist-Twist: 30 seconds 2x's

Hope you have a good workouts!!!

Hi girls;)

I just finished today's workout and will check in no time for personals today, sorry.

Here's today's workout:

Party Rockin' Step #2- Premix- Step Mix= 47 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 449

PiYo- Strength=22 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 210

Total calories burned= 659;)

Not feeling good today, didn't sleep well back issues. Have great workouts and a blessed day everyone!:);)

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers;):)

Nora

No workout for me today, I worked really late last night. So I'm done until Monday. :) I need the break, so that's fine by me!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!

I just finished today's workout and will now check in. I tried to put it into workout manager but again its not playing nice so I had to wing it.

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone's Ultimate 5 Day walk- Monday's 3 mile walk only with warm up and cool down= 46 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 430 walked with #1 db's in each hand and did some boosted walking.

21 Day Fix- Dirty 30 = 30 Min
MV= 9.20
CB= 400

Total calories burned= 830

Debbie- Have a restful and relaxing blessed weekend.

Belinda- Awesome job with getting in STS D6 not sure which one that is but good for you. Now go have a fabulous blessed Friday!:);):cool:

Roxie & Chris- Hello waves to both of you. I hope you are feeling well and having a great day, and if possible had great workouts too! Have a blessed Friday girls!:);)

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:):cool:

Nora

Nora - awesome job with LS Ultimate 5 Day walk and 21 Day Fix- Dirty 30 :) D6 is legs :) Have a fabulous and blessed day too.

Good morning,

I will do kickboxing workout today? I will report later what I did :)

Roxie - nicely done with your workout and getting it done before work :)

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in today. BBL!

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

21 Day Fix- Dirty 30 = 30 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 328

KCM 30MTF- Split Sessions- Workout # 2 Lower body= 24 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 197

KCM 30 MTF- Abs & Core- Sections- HGI Bonus Waistline= 9 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 61

Total calories burned= 586:cool:

Belinda- have a fun kickboxing workout later. Take care and feel fab and have a blessed weekend!:);)

Roxie- Great job on Low Impact Challenge Express 4 today! Bravo girlfriend and you did that feeling less than sparkly. You are my hero! Take care and have a blessed weekend, rest and feel better.;):)

Debbie- I hope you have a restful and blessed weekend as well.;):)

Chris- How are you doing? What's up? What workouts are you currently using and liking? I hope all is well with you and your family. Have a blessed weekend and Thank you for being awesome and a great nurse!;):)

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:);):D

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.