For Cathe Live - Body Weight + HIIT Workout

gypsymom

Cathlete
What about a Body Weight + HIIT workout, kind of like Travel Fit II (thinking along the lines of being able to do moves in a hotel room), but with body weight? You might not be able to hit biceps very well, but maybe you could suggest that biceps can be saved for another day(?) Here is how I envision the format using no equipment with just body weight moves:

5 minutes
Warm up

25 minutes
HIIT – 60 sec
Lower exercise 60 sec
Upper exercise 60 sec
Repeat 8 times

10 minutes
Abs/core

10-15 minutes
Yoga

5 minutes
Stretch

What about a Body Weight + HIIT workout, kind of like Travel Fit II (thinking along the lines of being able to do moves in a hotel room), but with body weight? You might not be able to hit biceps very well, but maybe you could suggest that biceps can be saved for another day(?) Here is how I envision the format using no equipment with just body weight moves:

5 minutes
Warm up

25 minutes
HIIT – 60 sec
Lower exercise 60 sec
Upper exercise 60 sec
Repeat 8 times

10 minutes
Abs/core

10-15 minutes
Yoga

5 minutes
Stretch
OOOH, this sounds great. What a terrific idea and plan. I'd buy it.

5 minutes
Warm up

25 minutes
HIIT – 60 sec
Lower exercise 60 sec
Upper exercise 60 sec
Repeat 8 times

10 minutes
Abs/core

10-15 minutes
Yoga

5 minutes
Stretch

Bumping your post. It would be great to have this type of workout, especially when traveling.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.