Trouble viewing Cathe live

Muscle Car

Cathlete
Hi,
Whenever I click on a Cathe live recorded workout, it seems like it's starting o.k. then it stops and acts like it's trying to load up. It then becomes extremely choppy and there is a little blue circle in the middle.

My other issue is when I go into the workout blender, I try to view my workouts and the screen just keeps saying "loading". Both these issues happened at the same time. I have windows 8 and WiFi. I have had Cathe Live for a while now and never had an issue until this week.

Has anyone had an issue like this or maybe a suggestion I could try?

Thank You! Chrissy

Hi,
Whenever I click on a Cathe live recorded workout, it seems like it's starting o.k. then it stops and acts like it's trying to load up. It then becomes extremely choppy and there is a little blue circle in the middle.

My other issue is when I go into the workout blender, I try to view my workouts and the screen just keeps saying "loading". Both these issues happened at the same time. I have windows 8 and WiFi. I have had Cathe Live for a while now and never had an issue until this week.

Has anyone had an issue like this or maybe a suggestion I could try?

Thank You! Chrissy

So I came into work this morning and everything worked great on my computer at work. Before I left my house this morning, I tried to view the Live and on Demand and Workout Blender but had the same thing happen that I posted above.

So it seems to be some sort of connection at my house or possibly something wrong with my lap top and home computer.
Could it be an update my computer did that's preventing me from viewing?

Any comments or suggestions?

Well, I got it all figured out, I was having a problem with my router. I was starting to get panicky because I LOVE my Cathe Live, Demand and the Workout Blender. There is peace in the valley, lol :D:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.