4 Day Split - just lifting

~Elsie

Cathlete
Hey,
I'd love it if you would offer the weights portion(s) of this series as an available download.
There's premixes on the DVDs of 9. Back & Biceps and 10. Chest, Shoulders & Triceps. I would really enjoy trying this out without having it tied to the cardio portions. The choreography is quite impressive, but not what I am looking for. Please consider offering these 2 premixes as add-ons.
Thanks! : )

Nathalie, not a subscriber yet. I cannot afford On Demand anyway (not saying it's overpriced at all, just cannot budget for it), but am really hoping to get Live when it becomes more accesible to me here. We do not have Roku here in Canada and my little laptop just doesn't work well at all for that type of thing. I'm just hoping Cathe will get on XBox before long. : )
CTX offers the lifting alone for download, so I would really, really like 4 Day split too! Doesn't hurt to put in a request anyway. lol.

CTX offers the lifting alone for download, so I would really, really like 4 Day split too! Doesn't hurt to put in a request anyway. lol.

Sorry Elsie, of course you are entitle to request anything:)
I did not mean to hurt/offend.;)

I am not on Demand either. I am happy to use DVDs for now.
I know at some point we will all heavily rely on online demands. I am just not there yet:)

Oh, no need to apologize at all. :) and thank you kindly of course for your information. I know you are one of our treasured Cathe encyclopedias around here & I wholeheartedly welcome your guidance/info. I do hope they will think about my request!!
On Demand looks wonderful, but yeah, I like my downloads (mostly) & DVDs. Plus, with the past month we have had here with our internet connection, it's probably for the best. lol.

Oh, no need to apologize at all. :) and thank you kindly of course for your information. I know you are one of our treasured Cathe encyclopedias around here & I wholeheartedly welcome your guidance/info. I do hope they will think about my request!!
On Demand looks wonderful, but yeah, I like my downloads (mostly) & DVDs. Plus, with the past month we have had here with our internet connection, it's probably for the best. lol.

;)
I like downloads too... I understand most compagnies are on demand now and it is the way to go.
I just hope the desktop blender get sorted later so we can use our downloads. Right now there is nothing
I can do with them:eek::(

I am not on Demand either. I am happy to use DVDs for now.
I know at some point we will all heavily rely on online demands. I am just not there yet:)[/QUOTE]

I am not there yet either :) I am sure online demand is fun and you get lots of variety each week with different instructors. I can't justify having the extra expenses every month. They do add up, JMO! I think on demand comes out more $$ wise, then what I spend in a year on workout dvd's :p Unless, some of the OnDemand for fitness lowering their prices, I have not need or desire to follow this trend and have the extra expense every month. Some of them want more the $55 a month, WTH? I am sure online demand workouts are very convenience for others and they don't mind paying lots of $$;) As long as I have my workout dvd's and my dvd player I am good to go:p Maybe I need to buy another dvd player as a back up:D

Some of them want more the $55 a month, WTH? I am sure online demand workouts are very convenience for others and they don't mind paying lots of $$;) As long as I have my workout dvd's and my dvd player I am good to go:p Maybe I need to buy another dvd player as a back up:D

Wow Belinda $ 55 per month. I am not spending that whether I can afford or not.
Having dvd players as a back up is a must for me. I have 3 dvd players:)
2 are back up.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.