Mary's 4th of July Sale

Bayerngirl, I got KCM Lean body circuits, 2 of her stepboxing wkouts, 2 yoga and Ilaria Montagnani Athletica #2 (I have #1 &3). I have over 100 dvds and thought I was perfectly fine with that. Quite a few of them have more that 1 wkout (Cathe) on them. I can honestly say I DO them all and I love them all!! I can't explain why I always feel the need for ONE MORE, or THIS SET. I have sold a bunch recently so.......I have space on my shelf. ;) I preordered the ICE wkouts, PLUS.... I'm kind of interested in The Anarchy wkouts. Oh man.

You bought some good ones :) I really don't know why I buy more and more workout dvd :) ?

Here is my list:
Crunch Yoga Body Sculpt DVD $4.99
Mind Body Bootcamp DVD $3.99
Kathy Kaehler Basics Total Fitness Workout DVD $1.99
Kathy Smith Power Walk for Weight Loss $4.99
PowerFit 5 DVD set with band - Stephanie Huckabee $9.95
Prevention Fitness Shortcuts to Big Weight Loss DVD $1.99
Prevention Fitness Systems 3-2-1 Workout & Belly Butt and Thighs 2 DVD Set $1.99
Prevention Fitness Systems 3 Workout Set - Dance It Off, Better Belly Yoga & Drop in it 30 Days $1.99

I may have to look at the list one more time, lol!

Here is my list:
Crunch Yoga Body Sculpt DVD $4.99
Mind Body Bootcamp DVD $3.99
Kathy Kaehler Basics Total Fitness Workout DVD $1.99
Kathy Smith Power Walk for Weight Loss $4.99
PowerFit 5 DVD set with band - Stephanie Huckabee $9.95
Prevention Fitness Shortcuts to Big Weight Loss DVD $1.99
Prevention Fitness Systems 3-2-1 Workout & Belly Butt and Thighs 2 DVD Set $1.99
Prevention Fitness Systems 3 Workout Set - Dance It Off, Better Belly Yoga & Drop in it 30 Days $1.99

I may have to look at the list one more time, lol!

You're so funny Belinda. Every time I read one of your posts, I crack up. I hope you plan on "doing" all of these.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.