Who's getting excited?

jnka825

Cathlete
I know I am. I cannot believe we are halfway through June already. This will be my third RT. I went to Glassboro in 2010 and 2011. I loved the experience both times, but we were saving for a house, and then we bought a house, so I had to save my money. I cannot wait to see old and new faces in July. If this is your first RT you will not be disappointed!

Kristin

This will be my first time going!! I can't wait and I'm a little nervous. Not sure what to expect and how to prepare. I've been doing rotations hoping to keep my endurance up. Any advice I should know about?!?

Hi Heidisue!

First, don't be nervous at all. I know that's hard when you're not sure what you're getting into, but trust me when I say you will make friends instantly. We Cathletes are all one big family!

Some tips:

1. Pack an outfit for each workout and put each outfit in a ziplock bag.

2. Have a gym bag to bring to the gym with your ziplock packed workout outfits for that day.

3. They have showers at the gym. However, bring baby wipes to quickly clean up after a sweat fest. This way if the showers are all taken, you don't have to wait around.

4. You will need quarters for the lockers.

5. Bring something that you want Cathe to sign for you. There will be plenty of opportunities to get her autograph , take pictures and speak with her.

That's all I can think of for now. I'm sure there's more. As far as workouts are concerned, Ive been mixing things up with older and new workouts. I've been doing a lot of step, kickboxing, Hiit and circuits.

I can't wait to meet you!

BTW- where are you from? I live in NY ( Long Island).

Kristin

Hi Heidisue!

First, don't be nervous at all. I know that's hard when you're not sure what you're getting into, but trust me when I say you will make friends instantly. We Cathletes are all one big family!

Some tips:

1. Pack an outfit for each workout and put each outfit in a ziplock bag.

2. Have a gym bag to bring to the gym with your ziplock packed workout outfits for that day.

3. They have showers at the gym. However, bring baby wipes to quickly clean up after a sweat fest. This way if the showers are all taken, you don't have to wait around.

4. You will need quarters for the lockers.

5. Bring something that you want Cathe to sign for you. There will be plenty of opportunities to get her autograph , take pictures and speak with her.

That's all I can think of for now. I'm sure there's more. As far as workouts are concerned, Ive been mixing things up with older and new workouts. I've been doing a lot of step, kickboxing, Hiit and circuits.

I can't wait to meet you!

BTW- where are you from? I live in NY ( Long Island).

Kristin
great info!! Especially the quarters. Wouldn't have thought of that.

I live in Texas. Not too far away. Never been East. So excited!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.