Found another great Premix in RWH series

firemedic

Cathlete
I just did premix #6 from RWH Upper body circuit and it was great. I didn't feel like doing all the cardio "jumping" since I just did a HiiT workout this morning, so I decided to try this premix. It's the workout without the cardio bursts but abs mixed in. I loved it. My heart rate stayed up the entire time, I'm assuming because of all the compound moves. It included all the abs from bonus abs 1 & 2, even the plank moves. The only thing I added on was the normal stretch because I like a longer stretch. I think I'll be trying this one again.

I just did premix #6 from RWH Upper body circuit and it was great. I didn't feel like doing all the cardio "jumping" since I just did a HiiT workout this morning, so I decided to try this premix. It's the workout without the cardio bursts but abs mixed in. I loved it. My heart rate stayed up the entire time, I'm assuming because of all the compound moves. It included all the abs from bonus abs 1 & 2, even the plank moves. The only thing I added on was the normal stretch because I like a longer stretch. I think I'll be trying this one again.
Thanks for sharing, sounds fun.I'll definitely try this premix soon [emoji4]

Rafia

I did this premix # 6 UBC today and this is what I wanted today, around 50 mins this premix gives me a fair amount of work without much of the impact.
Upper body, lots of core and even bit of lower body. My heart rate was up too and because of no cardio bursts I could lift slightly heavier on some moves and go really deep and concentrate on muscles but still not feel winded after this workout.
I too added normal stretch afterwards.
IMO this premix is for the day when I don't have enough energy but still want a good workout.
Thanks for posting about this premix Firemedic.

Rafia

I did this premix yesterday. I'm doing the April rotation and I was supposed to do it as is but I just didn't feel like the jumping. I still felt like I got a good workout though and my heart rate did go up as there wasn't much of a break in it. The premixes in RWH are great.
Today I did the Strength and Blasts premix from LIHI. You do four strength exercises then four blasts, three times in total. You still get through the whole thing but just in a different way. It felt like a different workout.

I did this premix yesterday and couldn't believe how much my heart rate stayed up too and what a nice sweat I got in. It's definitely the non stop action and the compound leg moves that get you. And those isolated bicep curls are something else! I use 12# right along with her but my oh my are they a challenge. I love the premixes in RWH. There is always something different to do.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.