CrAZY, STRONG & LOVING IT FOR April 2015

No workout for me yesterday, I had to be at work at the butt crack of dawn.

Today I did Bulk Shoulders and had a great workout. Went up a bit in weights but it's really hard to do that with this workout. I also walked 1 mile on my treadmill.

I will go back and read what everyone has done later, I need to get to work soon.

Have a great day and workouts!!!

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Ripped w/HiiT- HiiT Circuit Lower Body= 32 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 371

21 Day Fix- Cardio Fix= 30 Min
MV= 9.20
CB= 377

Total calories burned= 748:)

Belinda- High fives on today's workout of 21 Day Fix Cardio and SBF LB, well done girlfriend!! Have fun in Miami!:);)

Debbie- Great job with Body Beast Bulk Shoulders today and a 1 mile walk after on TM, excellent stuff their girlfriend high fives!:):cool::D;)

Chris and Roxie- I hope you guys had a killer Friday workout and a fab blessed day!:);)

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

Good Evening,

I did KCM's Cardio Quick Fix 1 this morning. We are awaiting thunderstorms tonite and tomorrow I am going to my youngest DD's bridal shower then come home and spend time with my GS.

Good morning,

Today I will do 21 Fix Dirty 30.

We are still here :) House is clean, everything is packed for the RV. DH noticed last night that the Awning is broken. Today we are trying to fix it and will take off tomorrow, hopefully :)

Good job with your workouts, everyone. Sorry, I don't have time for personals. Maybe later.

Hi girls:)

Here's today's workout:

21 Day Fix- Dirty 30= 30 Min
MV=8.0
CB= 287

Brett Hoebel's 20 Minute Body- Cardio Capoeira= 34 Min
MV=8.50
CB= 406

Total Calories Burned= 693

Roxie- Awesome workout yesterday with KCM's Cardio Quick Fix 1 WTG & High Fives!! I hope you are having a beautiful blessed weekend.:):cool:

Belinda- I hope all goes well with fixing the awning and wish you a happy fun safe trip. Nicely done with 21 Day Fix Dirty 30 workout later today. Take care have a fab blessed time and we will miss you. :);):cool::D

Waves of hello to Roxie, Chris and Debbie:);)

Nora

Good morning,

I will do 21 DF Yoga this morning.

I will check in as soon as I have internet.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me.

Here's today's workout:

21 Day Fix- Yoga Fix= 30 Min
MV= 3.0
CB= 123

21 Day Fix- 10 Minute Abs=10 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 68

Total calories burned= 191;)

Have a blessed day girls!:D

Nora

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Volume #1 = 36 Min
MV= 9.20
CB= 452

Warm up, Challenge 1, Steady state1, Challenge2, Steady state 2, Challenge 3,Cool Down and coaches notes, Plus Volume 3 Stretch.
Distance in Miles= 3.16

21 Day Fix Extreme- Plyo Extreme= 30 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 348
Total calories burned= 800;):cool:

Have a beautiful blessed day girls!:);)

Hello's and waves to: Belinda, Chris, and Debbie. :);)

Hugs and blessings:):cool::D;)

Nora

Today I did Body Beast - Bulk: Chest again. I had a great workout .I had to be at work early again so I couldn't get on my treadmill. I can't wait to do a cardio coach workout tomorrow on my new treadmill!!! Going to do an hour workout on it if I can.

Nice workouts everyone!!!!

Roxie - I pm'd you back. :)

Today I was able to use my new treadmill and I LOVE IT!!! OMG, that thing is so cool. I was supposed to do Bulk Legs but decided to do Run Fit instead. I was itching to get on my treadmill and do a workout. It was so fun. And for me not running on my treadmill for over a month, I really did well. It felt good to run again, I really miss it.

Workout was 52 minutes, ran 3.37 miles and burned about 356 calories.

Hope you all have great workouts today!!!

Hi Girls!

I've had a huge amount of stress lately, forgive me for not checking in so often!
(yes , it's my 15 year old son... the saga continues).

today I did the Cardio Blast X10 and then did 43 minutes of Candlelight Yoga. SUPER relaxing, which I needed. I need to do more yoga and meditation, I really do.

You all have been doing great!!

Belinda and Nora, How would you compare the 21 Day Fix workouts to Cathes? Comparable in intensity? Easier? Harder? I'm not sure if I want to ask for them for my birthday if they aren't something that I'd want to do .

Debbie, Great job on the treadmill today and running! I've enjoyed my runs I've been doing as well..

Hi Roxie!!

Here's today's workout:

Ripped w/HiiT- Low Impact HiiT One- Premix #5 Low Impact HiiT 1 + Bonus Abs 1= 36 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 418

21 Day Fix Extreme- Upper Day Fix Extreme= 33 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 315

Total calories burned= 733

Roxie- good job on getting a walk in during lunch, sorry your legs feel fried. Maybe some nice easy stretching that would help. I hope your legs are feeling better today. :);)

Debbie- Congrats on new Treadmill that is awesome! Glad you had a great fun run today on your new TM I'm sure that felt amazing. Great workout today and lots of fun too! ;):):cool::D

Chris- I would say that Autum's 21 Day Fix and Fix Extreme are definitely challenging and you can also make then more so by using different weights. Also cardio is great because she will make you sweat buckets since its a circuit style workout that is very tine efficient. Autum does have a modifier and shows how to make the move easier or harder making it work for you. I have gotten lots of DOMS with 21 Day Fix and I am now starting 21 Day Fix Extreme as of yesterday. I really like the workouts they are fun and I'd say she does push you and make you sweat and is similar to Cathe in that way, her workouts will make you work and sweat buckets if you bring your best efforts to the workout. I would recommend using #8 db's for your light weight and #10 db's for the heavy because this is a circuit style workout and not a heavy lifting workout. I would say as a cathelete I'm not disappointed in the workouts at all, Autum is tough and there is no phoning your workouts. I think the way she structures her circuit style workouts really is something. They are not new exercises than what we as Catheletes have seen but the way she puts then together is very effective and love the length of the workouts as they can be standalone's or add-ons which is great for time flexibility. I do like 21 Day Fix which I have finished 1 round of and I started yesterday on Fix Xtreme and loving them. I will say so far the Fix Xtreme is more intense and takes it up several notches from the original both are excellent. I am happy I got them and I now want to get the two bonus extra purchase extreme workouts as well. Nicely done today girlfriend with Cardio Blast X10 and Candlelight Yoga. Excellent workout for today and yes yoga and meditation is very helpful and refreshing to help with stress and relaxation. I have Candelight Yoga workout and its is very relaxing, ad good stuff. Sorry, things are still stressful with your son I will say a prayer for you girlfriend. Take care and have a blessed day:);):D

Belinda- I hope you are having fun on your road trip to Miami, safe travels girlfriend. Take care and have a wonderfully blessed trip.:);)

Nora

Good evening,

We are in Miami :) Weather isn't the best :( Oh well! Hopefully it will clear up soon.

Yesterday we did 21 Day Fix TB Cardio and today we did 21 DF Upper Fix. Those workouts are great for traveling in an RV :)

Chris - the workouts are as intense as Cathe's. I love the workouts because they are only 30 min and Autum is fantastic. The shorter workouts are agreeing with my body too. I finally seeing the results I am looking for. Working harder backfired on me. Less is more :) I'll say get them, you won't be disappointed. Not sure if you saw it? But Cidie (from Cathe's video's) is doing the program too, lol:)

Nora - thanks you! We made it safe. Hope the weather is clearing up too.

I will be back in the morning. Good night, everyone.

Today I did Body Beat - Bulk: Arms again. I think this is my last week of Bulk, I'll have to go back and see how many weeks I've been doing it. I might have one more but not sure. Had a great workout but my tri's never feel like they've been worked hard enough with this workout, I almost wish it was an hour long and he dedicates more time to triceps.

I also walked on my treadmill for 1 mile.

Waves to Belinda in Miami!:D

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Volume 2- My Short Mix= 28 Min
MV= 9.20
CB= 359
Distance in Miles= 2.51 Miles

Warm up, Challenge 1, SS1, Challenge 2, SS2/Rest, Cool Down.

21 Day Fix Extreme- Pilates Extreme= 33 Min
MV= 3.50
CB= 158

Total calories burned = 517;)

Belinda- Great job on yours and your DH's workouts done today with 21 Day Fix TB Cardio and today we did 21 DF Upper Fix. Great news that the 21 Day Fix workouts are great travel workouts, that is awesome. WTG and high fives to you both, now go have a wonderful blessed day in Miami.

Debbie- Awesome job girlfriend with today's workout of Body Beast Bulk Arms and then your Treadmill walk afterwards. WTG girlfriend and hgh fives!!!:):cool::D

Chris and Roxie- Have fab workouts that make you feel amazing and enjoy a beautiful blessed day!:);):D

Nora

Hi Girls!

Thanks for the review, Belinda, I appreciate it! I did see on FB that Cedie is doing them too! I think I'm going to go for it. I need something!! Though I love running lately. I could add runs in no problem, right?.... *:fingers crossed* for nicer Miami weather!!!

Debbie, Nice job with BB! Are you tiring of the workouts yet?

Today I ran outside (2.18 miles) with a stretch at the end for 53 minutes~!!

Nora, You are doing fantastic as usual!!!

Hi Roxie!!!

Good Evening,

I went to the doctor for my yearly physical I am down 5lbs since last year and my cholesterol has dropped 25 points and my Triglycerides are now normal first time for low levels in 5 years so happy about all that then I asked KCM to pick my workout for today and she chose Plateau Buster 2 it was a tough but good workout.

Debbie-good job with your workout, could you just add on some tricep work.

Chris-you should be able to add running with those workouts. I have them but have fallen into a workout funk lately so not doing them right now.

Nora-good job with your workout.

Belinda- sounds like you need to look up Chris you are in her neighborhood.

Today I did Body Beast - Bulk: Back. Haven't worked my back in two weeks due to going to work early. Had a great workout. I like this one, it's short and sweet. Then I got on my treadmill and walked a mile again.

Chris - No, I'm not sick of these workouts at all yet. I can't wait to do build again next week but I've really enjoyed the bulk workouts,

Roxie - I probably could add on some tricep work. I'm surprised they don't do more on the Arms workout.

Belinda and Nora - Great workouts girls!! You both rock!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.