Flextrain

wonderwoman

Cathlete
So after having Flextrain for a while and finally doing the workout all I can say is WOW! I'm in love......[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️ IMO this wo is perfect! It has isolation moves, compound moves, cardio and core. It works everything!!!! Which other workout does she have that comes close to this??? The only one I can think of at the moment is Supercuts.
Thanks!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just had a similar experience with Afterburn: got it in the pre-sales, but just did it this past week for the first time ever. LOVED IT!!!!! Kept up my heart rate AND my interest, movement in multiple planes, totally do-able for me right now and easy on the joints. What's not to love? Music was good, crew and Cathe all in good spirits, and me smiling and grinning at home.

I may be late to the party, but I love it when it all comes together for a great workout.

Clare

I love this style of Cathe's workouts, too! Big bang for the buck! My DH has been slowly getting into Cathe's stuff and tried Flextrain a few days ago (he's a cardio junkie/runner so I'm slowly easing him into to weights). He loved it and thought it was challenging and is starting to understand my Cathe obsession. Have either of you tried any of the X10 workouts? They remind me of concentrated Flextrain/Afterburn sessions.

I also, am a big fan of Flextrain and Afterburn! X10 is one I have done but not as extensively as the first two.

So far I have Supercuts, Afterburn, and of course Flextrain. Anything else? I have Athletic Training. What about Supersets?

AH!!!! My favorite kind of wkouts!!!!! X10, Afterburn (still challenges me), Athletic training, Cardio superset, Intensity, Crossfire, To the max. I LOVE anything that gives me heart pounding cardio, compound moves/weights and leaves me breathless! LOVE IT!!!!

I say yes and "yah" to all of the above. I'm trying to do my own rotation with a lot of the above mentioned workouts once a week. I'm not sure how to fit it all in, but I'm trying to figure it out for next month. I think I'm going to modify the June rotation Cathe posted when Crossfire and Too The Max came out, that is one of my all time fav. rotations and saw some of the best results for weight loss.

I just had a similar experience with Afterburn: got it in the pre-sales, but just did it this past week for the first time ever. LOVED IT!!!!! Kept up my heart rate AND my interest, movement in multiple planes, totally do-able for me right now and easy on the joints. What's not to love? Music was good, crew and Cathe all in good spirits, and me smiling and grinning at home.

I may be late to the party, but I love it when it all comes together for a great workout.

Clare

I was gonna say, I like both AfterBurn and FlexTrain a lot! Did them On Demand, totally on a whim both times. They were fun! Love the outfits Cathe and crew wear in the newest workouts, how clear the picture and sound are, the fun new moves, the equipment usage...very fresh!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.