Workout Blender updates?

There is no way to predict an accurate timeline for the deployment of the WB. This is always the case when it comes to software that is in development. We don't have a lot of work left to do, but we don't know if we will run into some unexpected issues.

I am so excited for the workout blender. I know that you are working hard. You got the Roku going faster than I thought, and I can't believe all the videos are transferred and chaptered now. I am so happy with the On Demand. Thank you for all you do!

I am excited for Workout Blender as well.....to see how it works, etc..........Trying hard to be patient.....getting harder as each
day goes by......Since I have all the dvds, presently keeping On Demand to see how it goes with the Blender which I think will
be so much fun if I can use it....sounds like it is up at the top of the list now.....does it look like weeks or months, at this
point?

There really is no way to say as there is no way to predict unforeseen problems. We had a staff meeting on this today and finishing the WB is our top priority as of now, but there can always be DDOS and hacker attacks as well as other emergencies that can interrupt our plans. This is also a very complex piece of software and besides all the code work it also requires the creation and uploading of nearly 30,000 files. We've been working on this for years and the end is near, but can't say exactly when this will be.

I am excited for Workout Blender as well.....to see how it works, etc..........Trying hard to be patient.....getting harder as each
day goes by......Since I have all the dvds, presently keeping On Demand to see how it goes with the Blender which I think will
be so much fun if I can use it....sounds like it is up at the top of the list now.....does it look like weeks or months, at this
point?

Aqua girl, I think I'm just as excited as you about this feature! I'm looking daily for updates!! LOL

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.