CRAZY, STRONG & LOVING IT FOR January 2015

Hi girls!;)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Mall Walking= 30 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 246

2 Miles = 4 laps in mall

RW/HiiT- Lift It HiiT- Chest, Tri's & Shoulders + Bonus Abs 2= 51 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 418

Total calories burned= 664;)

I did a walk in the mall today to encourage my DH to exercise to feel better and loose weight like we both need to work on that one but I need to get him into a habit of exercise. I want for us both to get healthier and feel it too! Oh well, that is my aim anyways.

Debbie- Great job with Cardio Coach 6 and Candace. WTG on Cardio Coach #6 session of 47 minutes, ran almost 3 miles and burned 312 calories. Bravo girlfriend that is awesome!:);) Have a fun and blessed day!:D

Belinda- Glad to hear you are feeling better today. Nice workout you have planned with XT CBS = 51 and 10 min core. Getting and SBF. That sounds great, and I know you will do great on those two workouts. Have a great blessed day and feel better! :);):cool:
Chris and Roxie- I hope you are both feeling great and have a blessed day!:);):cool:

Hugs and blessings:):cool:

Nora

Good Evenin,

CK25 WK1 D2 on the treadmill this morning before work and then planks after work.

Debbie-I use to be one of those people that sat all the time but not now.

Good morning,

I will do SBF and cardio today. I will report later what I did :) I have a dental appointment this morning. My tooth is still bordering me?

I have a confession to make :) Alesia, her BF and I are doing the 30 day Paelo Diet, we are in week 2 now. I didn't say anything, because I didn't know if I could do it :) I have never eating like this before, I mean that strictly. So far so good. I cut out ALL sugar, no dairy, no bread, starchy food and alcohol from my diet. I eat mostly vegetables, fresh fruits and lean meat ( you still have to count calories). I have no cravings since I cut out sweets :) I am eating super clean. I will continue to eat like this after the challenge except on day a week, I will have some complex carbs (like sweet potatoes, brown rice.) Eat only one piece of chocolate once a week, not like every day. DH is eating everything I eat, he still eats bread (sprouted) and dairy. I have a lot more energy.

I will be back later. Catching up on personals later.

Today I did Gym Style Legs, the standing part only. Had a really good workout and knees didn't bother me too much. This is what I did:

Barbell Squats: 55# - 3 sets/16 reps - dropped to 45# for last set because Cathe does add ons and they kill
Front Lunges: 8's
Rear Lunges: 8's
Plie Squats: 10's
Leg Press w/Band: Only 1 set
Elevated Deadlifts: 45#
Stiff Leg Deadlifts: 45#
Slow Motion Lunges: 5's
Calf Raises

Had a good workout. I'm happy to say I am down 4#. I hope tomorrow will show 5#!!!!

Will do personals later. Sorry, I never seem to have time!

Hi girls!:D

Happy T.G.I.F! I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Volume 2- My Short Mix= 28 Min TM
MV= 9.40
Distance in Miles= 2.50
CB= 334
Consisted of: Warm up, Challenge 1, SS1, Challenge 2,SS2, Cool Down.

Ripped W/HiiT- Legs= 41 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 504

Total calories burned= 863:);)

Roxie- Nicely done last night, high fives!! Great job with your workout of CK25 WK1 D2 on the treadmill and later planks after work, bravo!!!:cool::D I hope you have a fab Friday and a blessed day and weekend. Take care:);)

Belinda- Congrats and keep up with the diet that is awesome!:D Have a great workout later with SBF and cardio and whatever else you decide to add as well. I hope the dentist can help with your tooth pain, that sounds like no fun at all.

Debbie- Fantastic job on Gym Styles Legs standing portion. Those are some very impressive weights there girlfriend. Awesome job today and its great to hear your knees didn't bother you very much today. Take care and have a blessed day and weekend Great work today WTG and High Fives all a round.

Chris- I hope all is well with you and that you are feeling fit, fabulous, and fierce today! Have a blessed day and weekend:);):cool:

Hugs and blessings;):cool::D

Nora

Good Afternoon,

Another round of antibiotics starting today so tired of coughing and feeling like crap so no workout for me.

Debbie-her leg works is always killet good job. Yay on the wt loss.

Belinda- I say whatever works.

Nora-good job with your workouts.

Quick check in : I just did Amy Dixon Breathless Body. Holy Cow, that one was tough :D I also did SBF Lower Barre w/Ball = 25 min.

Roxie - :) that's the problem!! Nothing works! Hope you feel better soon.

Nora - thank you! Killer workout today. You are rocking it lately! Keep up the good work.

Debbie - nice job on GS legs today. I haven't forgotten, I will sent you a PM later or tomorrow.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me.

Good afternoon,

XT SuperCuts and Gaiam Restore strong knees is done. Getting ready to do SBF Strong Back.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

ood morning,

Just finished Vinyasa Flow Yoga: Runners Flow with Ali Owens- Udaya :) I need to go grocery shopping before we get hit with snow.

Have a wonderful workout and day, everyone. I need to get going.

Good Afternoon,

I did CK25 WK1 D3 on the TM and Turbo Fire Stretch 10.

Belinda-good job with the yoga.

Debbie-working at the pharmacy getting my steps in isn't hard.

Today I Cardio Coach #1 and had a great workout. Perfect for a Monday morning.

Workout was about 37 minutes total, ran 2.25 miles and burned 320 calories.

Hope you all have a great day and great workouts!!! Get your steps in!!!!

Good morning,

After my coffee I will do : XT CBS = 54 min + SBF (?) :D

Roxie - good job with your run yesterday.

Debbie - good job getting your workout in so early. I miss Cardio Coach.

I will be back later today.

Hey girls,

I am done with all my workouts. I am in week 9 of the XTrain rotation. Still loving it :)

I will be back later.

Hi girls!;)

I just finished today's workout. This week is supposed to be m y recovery week, so I'm winging it on the workouts this week. I will still workout but just taking it easy still running 3 times a week but not following a workout rotation other than that.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Volume 1- Entire Volume 1= 36 Mix TM
MV= 9.40
Distance in Miles= 3.30
CB= 488

Warm up, steady state 1, challenge 2, steady state 2, Challenge 3, Cool down, coaches notes.

Mall walking with DH= 30 Min

2 Miles = 4 laps in mall
MV= 6.0
CB= 246

Debbie- Yay!!! Congrats on a great Monday workout, I did Cardio Coach Volume 1 today as well, you are right its a perfect workout for Monday morning. Well done girlfriend, now go have a fabulous blessed day.:);)

Belinda- Great workout you have planned for today with XT CBS = 54 min + SBF. Have a great workout and a blessed day! ps. how is your tooth feeling after seeing the dentist? Better I hope. Take care girlfriend.:);)

Congrats and high fives on all workouts done and over the weekend too for all the girls, WTG!!!

Hugs and blessings!;):)

Nora

Today I did Burn Sets Chest, Back and Shoulders skipping all the Burn Sets except the last one because I like it. I had a great workout!

This is what I did:

CHEST
Barbell Chest Press
- 30's - 2 sets 10 reps; 3rd set 12 reps
Dumbbell Chest Fly - 25's - 3 sets 10 reps
Incline Dumbbell Chest Press - 30's - 1 set 10 reps; 1 set 8 reps; 1 set 10 reps
Pushups - skipped

BACK
One Arm Row
- 30# - 3 sets 10 reps
Barbell Row - 45# - 3 sets 10 reps
Rear Delt Fly - 12's - 2 sets 10 reps; 3rd set 12 reps
Supermans - Skipped

SHOULDERS
Dumbbell Overhead Press
- 12's - 3 set 10 reps
Single Arm Lateral Raise - 8# - 3 sets 10 reps
Single Arm Rear Delt Raise - 10# - 2 sets 10 reps; 3rd set 14 reps (these are so easy for me, need to go up in weight)
Scarecrows - 5's

Roxie & Belinda - Love keeping up with you both on Fitbit, it's cool to see what we all do in steps.

Nora - Great workout yesterday again!!! You are awesome girlfriend!!!

Good morning,

Today is XT Cardio Leg Bast on my schedule, not sure if I can do that one today? I don't know if I mentioned it here….I hurt my hip last week. I been babying my hip for since Friday. I be doing lots of stretches since Friday. Last night I did DYP Short & Sweet Gentle Stretch = 19 min.

Debbie - I usually get more steps in, I hurt my hip last week? I been resting my right hip.Not getting in all my steps :( I agree, it's nice to see what we all do in steps.Fantastic job this morning.

I will be back later to report what I did. Have a great day, everyone,

Hey girls,

I did XT Cardio Leg Bast and Butt Lift D2 done! I also did a walk dvd.

Nora - thanks for asking about my tooth. It still hurts? Don't get it? Amazing job yesterday.

That's it for me today.

Hi girls:)

I just finished my recovery workout for today and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- Home Gym Intervals- Workout #1= 32 Min
MV= 8.50
CB=371

KCM 30MTF- Home Gym Intervals- Bonus Waistline= 9 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 61

Bret Hoebel's- 20 Minute Body- warm up - 4 min- Primal Movements= 24 Min plus additional 4 min cool down stretch = 28 Min total
MV= 8.50
CB= 325

Total calories burned= 757:cool:

Debbie- Nicely done today, I liked how you sort of created your own workout out of XTrain Burn Sets Chest, Back and Shoulders and did what you liked and got a great workout too! Fabulous way to modify and make it work best for you. Awesome job girlfriend and nice weights too! WTG!!! Have a blessed day!;) Thanks for the kind words and compliments I appreciate them.;)

Belinda-Oh no I didn't realize you had a hurt hip, please take care. I see you had on your workout schedule for today XT Cardio Leg Bast. If you do it please be careful and modify accordingly. Maybe a shorter premix or something, just be careful. Have a blessed day and be well.:)

Chris and Roxie- I hope you are both having fun with your workouts and feeling great. Have a blessed and wonderful day!:);):cool:

Hugs and blessings;)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.