Dec 18 2014...hi-lo hiit live w/step

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Attention Cathe Live subscribers: Tomorrow, Dec 18th, 9:15am EST Cathe Live class will be Hi-Lo Hiit Live w/Step... Once again you will be alternating high impact and low impact hiit blasts and completing your work out with a short core routine. Equipment needed: A full-size step set at 8 inches (or a height of your choice) and a fitness mat for your core routine at the end. Sleep well and see you in the morning!

This one really slayed me this morning! The core work alone was very tough. As always though, I felt so good afterwards. :)
Thank you Cathe.

I wonder if we might get a Cathe LIVE t-shirt/muscle tee anytime?? ;)

I don't know how I missed this one! I thought I had done every Cathe Live I wanted to sample (except the newest ones). Is there any complicated step choreography?

None! It's like a mix of RWH Plyo 2 and RWH Low Impact HiiT 2. You do a low impact move on the floor and then do a high impact move on the step. She follows it up with a quick core routine. It's awesome!

That is going on my "To Do" list! I can't believe I missed that one! Thanks for the heads up. If you come across anymore of the older ones I missed that are awesome--please let me know!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.