new Cathe app?

nsaeolian

Cathlete
When I went to sign onto my Cathe forum app on my iPod touch this morning, I got a message about needing an update, can't remember the exact wording. Is there going to be an updated app to go with the new updated forums? Thanks

There really isn't app for our forums that is made by us. We just use Tapatalk for the new forums just like we did for the old forums. Are you using Tapatalk?

I wondered this same thing. There used to be a Cathe app that was available in Apple and Android. It had the picture of Cathe from 4DS Kickbox on it when you opened it. It took you to the forums. I just uninstalled it because it no longer worked with the new forum. I honestly liked it better than Tapatalk which logs me out every other day.:confused:

I don't even know what Tapatalk is, ha ha. It was an Apple one like the one Julie mentioned. I guess I should uninstall it, then.

That was actually and App made by Vbulletin, but they seemed to have abandoned it some time ago. Our new site is mobile friendly and you don't even have to use an app, but I think Tapatalk offers certain advantages.

I miss the old app too. I can not figure out how to sign into tapatalk. It will not do anything after I enter my information.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.