Soooo Much Fun!!!!

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi All! I just got home and will post more pic's and details as the week goes on, but just had to say ((((((THANK YOU DAYTONA CATHLETES )))))). The camaraderie, the classes and the contagious energy were just unbelievable! I absolutely can't wait to do it again!!!! I also wanted to send out a special thank you to Eggland's Best for making this Daytona Road Trip a total success!

Good night and sleep well.....you have earned it :D

Thank You!!!!!

Hi Cathe,

I want to thank you and everyone else that made this such a special weekend! I think Daytona was the perfect place to start your tour. The hotel was fabulous and the classes were awesome and now I can't wait for the next one!

I know I'll sleep well tonight and I hope you get a well deserved rest!!!

Thanks again,
Bev

Yes, Yes, Yes! It was a wonderful weekend. I can't believe it is over. It went by way too fast. Thank you Cathe for another wonderful RT. I'm so blessed to have been able to participate again. The workouts were a blast. Making new friends and seeing some from previous RTs was special too. Getting to spend time chatting with Cathe was a great bonus too. Thank you Cathe for a wonderful weekend.

Jean

Well everyone had great fun over there and hope you enjoyed well. I wish i would also there to have with you guys. In a group of friends there is also a joy and great fun or you may say marvelous.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.